Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in AlaskaSurgical Technology is a rapidly growing field in Alaska and becoming certified will also make you more competitive compared to uncertified candidates when applying for Surgical Technician positions. Certification as a Surgical Technician shows employers that you have graduated from an accredited program, possess the knowledge necessary to pass the certification exam, and are serious about pursuing a successful career as a Surgical Technician. Types of certification available are: Certified Surgical Technician (CST), Tech in Surgery-Certified (TS-C), and The Certified Operating Room and Surgical Technician (CORST). In addition to being more competitive, certified Surgical Technicians generally have higher salaries on average than uncertified Surgical Technicians.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in AlaskaAlthough salaries can vary by city and type of industry, the average Surgical Technician salary for the state of Alaska is $63,370 [Range: $42,470 – $102,500], which is higher than the national average ($41,459). The average salary for uncertified Surgical Technicians, however, is $50,000, which also varies by city and the type of industry you are working in. Overall, investing in your future is important and investing a little more of your time to become certified will definitely pay off in the end.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Alaska
|Charter College: B.S. in Healthcare Administration (Online)||2221 East Northern Lights Blvd.|
Anchorage, AK 99508