Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in AlaskaSurgical Technology is a rapidly growing field in Alaska and becoming certified will also make you more competitive compared to uncertified candidates when applying for Surgical Technician positions. Certification as a Surgical Technician shows employers that you have graduated from an accredited program, possess the knowledge necessary to pass the certification exam, and are serious about pursuing a successful career as a Surgical Technician. Types of certification available are: Certified Surgical Technician (CST), Tech in Surgery-Certified (TS-C), and The Certified Operating Room and Surgical Technician (CORST). In addition to being more competitive, certified Surgical Technicians generally have higher salaries on average than uncertified Surgical Technicians.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in AlaskaAlthough salaries can vary by city and type of industry, the average Surgical Technician salary for the state of Alaska is $63,370 [Range: $42,470 – $102,500], which is higher than the national average ($41,459). The average salary for uncertified Surgical Technicians, however, is $50,000, which also varies by city and the type of industry you are working in. Overall, investing in your future is important and investing a little more of your time to become certified will definitely pay off in the end.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- We're now Non-Profit.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Alaska
|Charter College: B.S. in Healthcare Administration (Online)||2221 East Northern Lights Blvd.|
Anchorage, AK 99508