Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in ArkansasIf you want to get your career as a surgical tech off on the right foot, it is important that you find the right accredited school in Arkansas. The first thing you can do is to talk to any surgical techs you know who are currently working. Find out where they went to school and if they liked it. You should also ask for recommendations on other schools that might be good for you. Another thing you can do is simply look on the Internet for surgical tech schools in Arkansas. You will not only find great information, but also will find reviews on schools from former and present students. This will give you a unique view of the school before you go. Finally, reach out to any doctor’s offices, clinics or hospitals that hire surgical techs. Find out if they have a favorite school or programs where they like to hire from.
How to Get Certified in ArkansasThough the state of Arkansas does not require that surgical technicians are certified, many students choose to become certified as they know they can get higher pay rates and have a better chance of finding employment. In order to become certified, students need to finish classes in an accredited school and take the exam through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in ArkansasAccording to the US Department of Labor, surgical techs in Arkansas make an average salary of $37,000 per year.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Master of Public Administration - Health Care Management
- BS in Health Science
- Master of Health Care Administration
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
- A.S. - Health & Human Services
- A.S. - Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- B.S. in Health Care Administration
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer our degree and certificate programs in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support.
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
Surgical Technician Campuses in Arkansas
|Arkansas State University-Newport - Newport, AR||7648 Victory Blvd|
Newport , AR - 72112
|Baptist Health Schools Little Rock - Little Rock, AR||11900 Colonel Glenn Road, #1000|
Little Rock , AR - 72210
|North Arkansas College - Harrison, AR||1515 Pioneer Drive|
Harrison , AR - 72601
|Northwest Technical Institute - Springdale, AR||709 South Old Missouri Road|
PO Box 2000
Springdale , AR - 72765
|South Arkansas Community College - El Dorado, AR||300 South West Avenue|
El Dorado , AR - 71730
|Southeast Arkansas College - Pine Bluff, AR||1900 Hazel St |
Pine Bluff , AR - 71603
|University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences-Little Rock - Little Rock, AR||2200 Fort Roots Drive|
North Little Rock , AR - 72114
|University of Arkansas Fort Smith - Ft Smith, AR||5210 Grand Avenue|
PO Box 3649
Fort Smith , AR - 72913