Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in ArkansasIf you want to get your career as a surgical tech off on the right foot, it is important that you find the right accredited school in Arkansas. The first thing you can do is to talk to any surgical techs you know who are currently working. Find out where they went to school and if they liked it. You should also ask for recommendations on other schools that might be good for you. Another thing you can do is simply look on the Internet for surgical tech schools in Arkansas. You will not only find great information, but also will find reviews on schools from former and present students. This will give you a unique view of the school before you go. Finally, reach out to any doctor’s offices, clinics or hospitals that hire surgical techs. Find out if they have a favorite school or programs where they like to hire from.
How to Get Certified in ArkansasThough the state of Arkansas does not require that surgical technicians are certified, many students choose to become certified as they know they can get higher pay rates and have a better chance of finding employment. In order to become certified, students need to finish classes in an accredited school and take the exam through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in ArkansasAccording to the US Department of Labor, surgical techs in Arkansas make an average salary of $37,000 per year.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Science
- And more...
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- B.S. in Health Care Administration
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Here’s why thousands of students have chosen Penn Foster College:
• Accreditation —Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
- MS Nursing: Patient Safety and Quality
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- MS Nursing
- And more...
Surgical Technician Campuses in Arkansas
|Arkansas State University-Newport - Newport, AR||7648 Victory Blvd|
Newport , AR - 72112
|Baptist Health Schools Little Rock - Little Rock, AR||11900 Colonel Glenn Road, #1000|
Little Rock , AR - 72210
|North Arkansas College - Harrison, AR||1515 Pioneer Drive|
Harrison , AR - 72601
|Northwest Technical Institute - Springdale, AR||709 South Old Missouri Road|
PO Box 2000
Springdale , AR - 72765
|South Arkansas Community College - El Dorado, AR||300 South West Avenue|
El Dorado , AR - 71730
|Southeast Arkansas College - Pine Bluff, AR||1900 Hazel St |
Pine Bluff , AR - 71603
|University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences-Little Rock - Little Rock, AR||2200 Fort Roots Drive|
North Little Rock , AR - 72114
|University of Arkansas Fort Smith - Ft Smith, AR||5210 Grand Avenue|
PO Box 3649
Fort Smith , AR - 72913