Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in ArkansasIf you want to get your career as a surgical tech off on the right foot, it is important that you find the right accredited school in Arkansas. The first thing you can do is to talk to any surgical techs you know who are currently working. Find out where they went to school and if they liked it. You should also ask for recommendations on other schools that might be good for you. Another thing you can do is simply look on the Internet for surgical tech schools in Arkansas. You will not only find great information, but also will find reviews on schools from former and present students. This will give you a unique view of the school before you go. Finally, reach out to any doctor’s offices, clinics or hospitals that hire surgical techs. Find out if they have a favorite school or programs where they like to hire from.
How to Get Certified in ArkansasThough the state of Arkansas does not require that surgical technicians are certified, many students choose to become certified as they know they can get higher pay rates and have a better chance of finding employment. In order to become certified, students need to finish classes in an accredited school and take the exam through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in ArkansasAccording to the US Department of Labor, surgical techs in Arkansas make an average salary of $37,000 per year.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- B.S. in Health Care Administration
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Science
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Surgical Technician Campuses in Arkansas
|Arkansas State University-Newport - Newport, AR||7648 Victory Blvd|
Newport , AR - 72112
|Baptist Health Schools Little Rock - Little Rock, AR||11900 Colonel Glenn Road, #1000|
Little Rock , AR - 72210
|North Arkansas College - Harrison, AR||1515 Pioneer Drive|
Harrison , AR - 72601
|Northwest Technical Institute - Springdale, AR||709 South Old Missouri Road|
PO Box 2000
Springdale , AR - 72765
|South Arkansas Community College - El Dorado, AR||300 South West Avenue|
El Dorado , AR - 71730
|Southeast Arkansas College - Pine Bluff, AR||1900 Hazel St |
Pine Bluff , AR - 71603
|University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences-Little Rock - Little Rock, AR||2200 Fort Roots Drive|
North Little Rock , AR - 72114
|University of Arkansas Fort Smith - Ft Smith, AR||5210 Grand Avenue|
PO Box 3649
Fort Smith , AR - 72913