Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in ArkansasIf you want to get your career as a surgical tech off on the right foot, it is important that you find the right accredited school in Arkansas. The first thing you can do is to talk to any surgical techs you know who are currently working. Find out where they went to school and if they liked it. You should also ask for recommendations on other schools that might be good for you. Another thing you can do is simply look on the Internet for surgical tech schools in Arkansas. You will not only find great information, but also will find reviews on schools from former and present students. This will give you a unique view of the school before you go. Finally, reach out to any doctor’s offices, clinics or hospitals that hire surgical techs. Find out if they have a favorite school or programs where they like to hire from.
How to Get Certified in ArkansasThough the state of Arkansas does not require that surgical technicians are certified, many students choose to become certified as they know they can get higher pay rates and have a better chance of finding employment. In order to become certified, students need to finish classes in an accredited school and take the exam through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in ArkansasAccording to the US Department of Labor, surgical techs in Arkansas make an average salary of $37,000 per year.
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Science
- And more...
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- B.S. in Health Care Administration
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C., the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute SPH brings together the fields of medicine, business and education to develop professionals with the skills and knowledge to tackle complex global health challenges.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Surgical Technician Campuses in Arkansas
|Arkansas State University-Newport - Newport, AR||7648 Victory Blvd|
Newport , AR - 72112
|Baptist Health Schools Little Rock - Little Rock, AR||11900 Colonel Glenn Road, #1000|
Little Rock , AR - 72210
|North Arkansas College - Harrison, AR||1515 Pioneer Drive|
Harrison , AR - 72601
|Northwest Technical Institute - Springdale, AR||709 South Old Missouri Road|
PO Box 2000
Springdale , AR - 72765
|South Arkansas Community College - El Dorado, AR||300 South West Avenue|
El Dorado , AR - 71730
|Southeast Arkansas College - Pine Bluff, AR||1900 Hazel St |
Pine Bluff , AR - 71603
|University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences-Little Rock - Little Rock, AR||2200 Fort Roots Drive|
North Little Rock , AR - 72114
|University of Arkansas Fort Smith - Ft Smith, AR||5210 Grand Avenue|
PO Box 3649
Fort Smith , AR - 72913