Surgical Technician Schools in AtlantaIf you live in Atlanta and are serious about pursuing a career in the field of surgical technology, you should know that getting a great education must be an integral component of your game plan. To get started, you need to find schools that offer the type of detail-oriented programs, degrees, and training that will prepare you to excel within this field. To learn more about how to access a school that will offer you the type of informative classes that will prepare you for certification and a meaningful career, read the brief guide found below.
Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in Atlanta
Your first step towards becoming a surgical technician is to obtain a great education. To do so, you’ll need to locate several schools in Atlanta and subsequently decide which one will be most appropriate for you to attend. You can start this process by entering a keyphrase like “Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in Atlanta” in the search engine. Once you do this, you’ll be exposed to several SERPs that provide you with a list of schools in your area. Research each of these schools to determine which one is most comparable to your budget, career goals, and time constraints.
How to Get Certified in Atlanta
In order to work as a surgical technician in the city of Atlanta, you need to follow a certification process. The first step in the process will be to obtain an associate’s degree. After you have completed this foundational step, move forward by becoming a certified respiratory therapist (CRT). To do so, complete the exam administered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). The NBRC features an online practice exam that will provide you with a basic understanding of how to prepare for the actual test. Finally, you’ll need to obtain state licensure. Make sure you look up the specific requirements for the state of Georgia. In some states, aspiring surgical technicians must obtain certification as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in Atlanta
A surgical technician can expect to bring in $80,000 annually. However, it’s important to note that there are a plethora of factors that can alter how much one earns in the city. For example, some employers may pay more or less, meaning that who you opt to work for can dramatically impact your annual income. Other factors that can affect annual income include your level of education and number of certifications.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Public Health (MPH)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Healthcare Management
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Here’s why thousands of students have chosen Penn Foster College:
• Accreditation —Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
Surgical Technician Campuses in Atlanta
|Atlanta Technical College||1560 Metropolitan Pkwy SW, Atlanta, GA 30310||atlantatech.edu|
|Everest College-Marietta - Marietta, GA||1600 Terrell Mill Road|
Marietta , GA - 30067
|Gwinnett Technical College - Lawrenceville, GA||5150 Sugarloaf Parkway |
Lawrenceville , GA - 30043