Surgical Technician Schools in AtlantaIf you live in Atlanta and are serious about pursuing a career in the field of surgical technology, you should know that getting a great education must be an integral component of your game plan. To get started, you need to find schools that offer the type of detail-oriented programs, degrees, and training that will prepare you to excel within this field. To learn more about how to access a school that will offer you the type of informative classes that will prepare you for certification and a meaningful career, read the brief guide found below.
Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in Atlanta
Your first step towards becoming a surgical technician is to obtain a great education. To do so, you’ll need to locate several schools in Atlanta and subsequently decide which one will be most appropriate for you to attend. You can start this process by entering a keyphrase like “Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in Atlanta” in the search engine. Once you do this, you’ll be exposed to several SERPs that provide you with a list of schools in your area. Research each of these schools to determine which one is most comparable to your budget, career goals, and time constraints.
How to Get Certified in Atlanta
In order to work as a surgical technician in the city of Atlanta, you need to follow a certification process. The first step in the process will be to obtain an associate’s degree. After you have completed this foundational step, move forward by becoming a certified respiratory therapist (CRT). To do so, complete the exam administered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). The NBRC features an online practice exam that will provide you with a basic understanding of how to prepare for the actual test. Finally, you’ll need to obtain state licensure. Make sure you look up the specific requirements for the state of Georgia. In some states, aspiring surgical technicians must obtain certification as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in Atlanta
A surgical technician can expect to bring in $80,000 annually. However, it’s important to note that there are a plethora of factors that can alter how much one earns in the city. For example, some employers may pay more or less, meaning that who you opt to work for can dramatically impact your annual income. Other factors that can affect annual income include your level of education and number of certifications.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.)
- Dental Assistant(Diploma)
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Healthcare Management
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Surgical Technician Campuses in Atlanta
|Atlanta Technical College||1560 Metropolitan Pkwy SW, Atlanta, GA 30310||atlantatech.edu|
|Everest College-Marietta - Marietta, GA||1600 Terrell Mill Road|
Marietta , GA - 30067
|Gwinnett Technical College - Lawrenceville, GA||5150 Sugarloaf Parkway |
Lawrenceville , GA - 30043