Surgical Technician Schools in AtlantaIf you live in Atlanta and are serious about pursuing a career in the field of surgical technology, you should know that getting a great education must be an integral component of your game plan. To get started, you need to find schools that offer the type of detail-oriented programs, degrees, and training that will prepare you to excel within this field. To learn more about how to access a school that will offer you the type of informative classes that will prepare you for certification and a meaningful career, read the brief guide found below.
Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in Atlanta
Your first step towards becoming a surgical technician is to obtain a great education. To do so, you’ll need to locate several schools in Atlanta and subsequently decide which one will be most appropriate for you to attend. You can start this process by entering a keyphrase like “Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in Atlanta” in the search engine. Once you do this, you’ll be exposed to several SERPs that provide you with a list of schools in your area. Research each of these schools to determine which one is most comparable to your budget, career goals, and time constraints.
How to Get Certified in Atlanta
In order to work as a surgical technician in the city of Atlanta, you need to follow a certification process. The first step in the process will be to obtain an associate’s degree. After you have completed this foundational step, move forward by becoming a certified respiratory therapist (CRT). To do so, complete the exam administered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). The NBRC features an online practice exam that will provide you with a basic understanding of how to prepare for the actual test. Finally, you’ll need to obtain state licensure. Make sure you look up the specific requirements for the state of Georgia. In some states, aspiring surgical technicians must obtain certification as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in Atlanta
A surgical technician can expect to bring in $80,000 annually. However, it’s important to note that there are a plethora of factors that can alter how much one earns in the city. For example, some employers may pay more or less, meaning that who you opt to work for can dramatically impact your annual income. Other factors that can affect annual income include your level of education and number of certifications.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- MS in Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Atlanta
|Atlanta Technical College||1560 Metropolitan Pkwy SW, Atlanta, GA 30310||atlantatech.edu|
|Everest College-Marietta - Marietta, GA||1600 Terrell Mill Road|
Marietta , GA - 30067
|Gwinnett Technical College - Lawrenceville, GA||5150 Sugarloaf Parkway |
Lawrenceville , GA - 30043