Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in GeorgiaThe first step you should take once you have decided to pursue the surgical technician vocation is to find an accredited surgical technology school in the state of Georgia. There are several strategies you can employ to accomplish this objective, but conducting a simple internet search may be the simplest and most expedient. To do so, just put a relevant key phrase in the search field. (“Find Georgia Accredited Surgical Technology Schools” will work well.) Once you have done this, the search engine will display a results page from which you can learn about several schools and subsequently determine which one would be most appropriate and advantageous for you to attend.
How to Get Certified in GeorgiaIf you plan to become a surgical technician in the state of Georgia, you should note that obtaining certification can help you advance your career. To apply to take the certification exam through an organization such as The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA), you will need to complete a surgical technician training program. Once you have taken and passed the certification exam, you will likely find that this credential makes you a more marketable job candidate.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in GeorgiaThe average annual income for a surgical technician who is employed in the state of Georgia is $43,000. However, it is important to note that factors such as years of experience and job location can affect how much income one generates annually.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- MS in Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Georgia
|Albany Technical College - Albany, GA||1704 South Slappey Boulevard |
Albany , GA - 31701-3514
|Athens Technical College - Athens, GA||800 US Highway 29 North|
Athens , GA - 30601-1500
|Augusta Technical College - Augusta, GA||3200 Augusta Tech Drive|
Augusta , GA - 30906
|Central Georgia Technical College - Macon, GA||3300 Macon Technical Drive|
Macon , GA - 31206
|Chattahoochee Technical College- North Metro Campus Acworth - Acworth, GA||5198 Ross Road |
Acworth , GA - 30102
|Coastal Pines Technical College - Waycross, GA||1701 Carswell Avenue |
Waycross , GA - 31501
|Columbus Technical College - Columbus, GA||928 Manchester Expressway |
Columbus , GA - 31904
|Everest College-Marietta - Marietta, GA||1600 Terrell Mill Road|
Marietta , GA - 30067
|Georgia Northwestern Technical College-Rock Spring - Rock Spring, GA||265 Bicentennial Trail |
Rock Spring , GA - 30739
|Gwinnett Technical College - Lawrenceville, GA||5150 Sugarloaf Parkway |
Lawrenceville , GA - 30043
|Lanier Technical College-Oakwood - Oakwood, GA||2990 Landrum Education Drive |
Oakwood , GA - 30566
|Moultrie Technical College-Tifton - Tifton, GA||52 Tech Drive|
Tifton , GA - 31794
|Ogeechee Technical College - Statesboro, GA||One Joseph E. Kennedy Boulevard |
Statesboro , GA - 30458
|Savannah Technical College - Savannah, GA||5717 White Bluff Road |
Savannah , GA - 31405
|Southern Crescent Technical College - Griffin, GA||501 Varsity Rd|
Griffin , GA - 30223
|Southwest Georgia Technical College - Thomasville, GA||15689 US HWY 19 N|
Thomasville , GA - 31792
|Virginia College-Augusta - Augusta, GA||2807 Wylds Road|
Augusta , GA - 30909
|West Georgia Technical College-Waco - Waco, GA||176 Murphy Campus Boulevard|
Waco , GA - 30182
|Wiregrass Georgia Technical College - Valdosta, GA||4089 Val Tech Rd.|
Valdosta , GA - 31602