Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in GeorgiaThe first step you should take once you have decided to pursue the surgical technician vocation is to find an accredited surgical technology school in the state of Georgia. There are several strategies you can employ to accomplish this objective, but conducting a simple internet search may be the simplest and most expedient. To do so, just put a relevant key phrase in the search field. (“Find Georgia Accredited Surgical Technology Schools” will work well.) Once you have done this, the search engine will display a results page from which you can learn about several schools and subsequently determine which one would be most appropriate and advantageous for you to attend.
How to Get Certified in GeorgiaIf you plan to become a surgical technician in the state of Georgia, you should note that obtaining certification can help you advance your career. To apply to take the certification exam through an organization such as The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA), you will need to complete a surgical technician training program. Once you have taken and passed the certification exam, you will likely find that this credential makes you a more marketable job candidate.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in GeorgiaThe average annual income for a surgical technician who is employed in the state of Georgia is $43,000. However, it is important to note that factors such as years of experience and job location can affect how much income one generates annually.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- And more...
- Pharmacy Technician
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
- Dental Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Dental Assistant(Diploma)
- Patient Care Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Surgical Technician Campuses in Georgia
|Albany Technical College - Albany, GA||1704 South Slappey Boulevard |
Albany , GA - 31701-3514
|Athens Technical College - Athens, GA||800 US Highway 29 North|
Athens , GA - 30601-1500
|Augusta Technical College - Augusta, GA||3200 Augusta Tech Drive|
Augusta , GA - 30906
|Central Georgia Technical College - Macon, GA||3300 Macon Technical Drive|
Macon , GA - 31206
|Chattahoochee Technical College- North Metro Campus Acworth - Acworth, GA||5198 Ross Road |
Acworth , GA - 30102
|Coastal Pines Technical College - Waycross, GA||1701 Carswell Avenue |
Waycross , GA - 31501
|Columbus Technical College - Columbus, GA||928 Manchester Expressway |
Columbus , GA - 31904
|Everest College-Marietta - Marietta, GA||1600 Terrell Mill Road|
Marietta , GA - 30067
|Georgia Northwestern Technical College-Rock Spring - Rock Spring, GA||265 Bicentennial Trail |
Rock Spring , GA - 30739
|Gwinnett Technical College - Lawrenceville, GA||5150 Sugarloaf Parkway |
Lawrenceville , GA - 30043
|Lanier Technical College-Oakwood - Oakwood, GA||2990 Landrum Education Drive |
Oakwood , GA - 30566
|Moultrie Technical College-Tifton - Tifton, GA||52 Tech Drive|
Tifton , GA - 31794
|Ogeechee Technical College - Statesboro, GA||One Joseph E. Kennedy Boulevard |
Statesboro , GA - 30458
|Savannah Technical College - Savannah, GA||5717 White Bluff Road |
Savannah , GA - 31405
|Southern Crescent Technical College - Griffin, GA||501 Varsity Rd|
Griffin , GA - 30223
|Southwest Georgia Technical College - Thomasville, GA||15689 US HWY 19 N|
Thomasville , GA - 31792
|Virginia College-Augusta - Augusta, GA||2807 Wylds Road|
Augusta , GA - 30909
|West Georgia Technical College-Waco - Waco, GA||176 Murphy Campus Boulevard|
Waco , GA - 30182
|Wiregrass Georgia Technical College - Valdosta, GA||4089 Val Tech Rd.|
Valdosta , GA - 31602