Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in GeorgiaThe first step you should take once you have decided to pursue the surgical technician vocation is to find an accredited surgical technology school in the state of Georgia. There are several strategies you can employ to accomplish this objective, but conducting a simple internet search may be the simplest and most expedient. To do so, just put a relevant key phrase in the search field. (“Find Georgia Accredited Surgical Technology Schools” will work well.) Once you have done this, the search engine will display a results page from which you can learn about several schools and subsequently determine which one would be most appropriate and advantageous for you to attend.
How to Get Certified in GeorgiaIf you plan to become a surgical technician in the state of Georgia, you should note that obtaining certification can help you advance your career. To apply to take the certification exam through an organization such as The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA), you will need to complete a surgical technician training program. Once you have taken and passed the certification exam, you will likely find that this credential makes you a more marketable job candidate.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in GeorgiaThe average annual income for a surgical technician who is employed in the state of Georgia is $43,000. However, it is important to note that factors such as years of experience and job location can affect how much income one generates annually.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Dental Assistant(Diploma)
- Patient Care Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Nursing (BS)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Here’s why thousands of students have chosen Penn Foster College:
• Accreditation —Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Surgical Technician Campuses in Georgia
|Albany Technical College - Albany, GA||1704 South Slappey Boulevard |
Albany , GA - 31701-3514
|Athens Technical College - Athens, GA||800 US Highway 29 North|
Athens , GA - 30601-1500
|Augusta Technical College - Augusta, GA||3200 Augusta Tech Drive|
Augusta , GA - 30906
|Central Georgia Technical College - Macon, GA||3300 Macon Technical Drive|
Macon , GA - 31206
|Chattahoochee Technical College- North Metro Campus Acworth - Acworth, GA||5198 Ross Road |
Acworth , GA - 30102
|Coastal Pines Technical College - Waycross, GA||1701 Carswell Avenue |
Waycross , GA - 31501
|Columbus Technical College - Columbus, GA||928 Manchester Expressway |
Columbus , GA - 31904
|Everest College-Marietta - Marietta, GA||1600 Terrell Mill Road|
Marietta , GA - 30067
|Georgia Northwestern Technical College-Rock Spring - Rock Spring, GA||265 Bicentennial Trail |
Rock Spring , GA - 30739
|Gwinnett Technical College - Lawrenceville, GA||5150 Sugarloaf Parkway |
Lawrenceville , GA - 30043
|Lanier Technical College-Oakwood - Oakwood, GA||2990 Landrum Education Drive |
Oakwood , GA - 30566
|Moultrie Technical College-Tifton - Tifton, GA||52 Tech Drive|
Tifton , GA - 31794
|Ogeechee Technical College - Statesboro, GA||One Joseph E. Kennedy Boulevard |
Statesboro , GA - 30458
|Savannah Technical College - Savannah, GA||5717 White Bluff Road |
Savannah , GA - 31405
|Southern Crescent Technical College - Griffin, GA||501 Varsity Rd|
Griffin , GA - 30223
|Southwest Georgia Technical College - Thomasville, GA||15689 US HWY 19 N|
Thomasville , GA - 31792
|Virginia College-Augusta - Augusta, GA||2807 Wylds Road|
Augusta , GA - 30909
|West Georgia Technical College-Waco - Waco, GA||176 Murphy Campus Boulevard|
Waco , GA - 30182
|Wiregrass Georgia Technical College - Valdosta, GA||4089 Val Tech Rd.|
Valdosta , GA - 31602