Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in GeorgiaThe first step you should take once you have decided to pursue the surgical technician vocation is to find an accredited surgical technology school in the state of Georgia. There are several strategies you can employ to accomplish this objective, but conducting a simple internet search may be the simplest and most expedient. To do so, just put a relevant key phrase in the search field. (“Find Georgia Accredited Surgical Technology Schools” will work well.) Once you have done this, the search engine will display a results page from which you can learn about several schools and subsequently determine which one would be most appropriate and advantageous for you to attend.
How to Get Certified in GeorgiaIf you plan to become a surgical technician in the state of Georgia, you should note that obtaining certification can help you advance your career. To apply to take the certification exam through an organization such as The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA), you will need to complete a surgical technician training program. Once you have taken and passed the certification exam, you will likely find that this credential makes you a more marketable job candidate.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in GeorgiaThe average annual income for a surgical technician who is employed in the state of Georgia is $43,000. However, it is important to note that factors such as years of experience and job location can affect how much income one generates annually.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Pharmacy Technician
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Public Health (BS)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
- Patient Care Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Surgical Technician Campuses in Georgia
|Albany Technical College - Albany, GA||1704 South Slappey Boulevard |
Albany , GA - 31701-3514
|Athens Technical College - Athens, GA||800 US Highway 29 North|
Athens , GA - 30601-1500
|Augusta Technical College - Augusta, GA||3200 Augusta Tech Drive|
Augusta , GA - 30906
|Central Georgia Technical College - Macon, GA||3300 Macon Technical Drive|
Macon , GA - 31206
|Chattahoochee Technical College- North Metro Campus Acworth - Acworth, GA||5198 Ross Road |
Acworth , GA - 30102
|Coastal Pines Technical College - Waycross, GA||1701 Carswell Avenue |
Waycross , GA - 31501
|Columbus Technical College - Columbus, GA||928 Manchester Expressway |
Columbus , GA - 31904
|Everest College-Marietta - Marietta, GA||1600 Terrell Mill Road|
Marietta , GA - 30067
|Georgia Northwestern Technical College-Rock Spring - Rock Spring, GA||265 Bicentennial Trail |
Rock Spring , GA - 30739
|Gwinnett Technical College - Lawrenceville, GA||5150 Sugarloaf Parkway |
Lawrenceville , GA - 30043
|Lanier Technical College-Oakwood - Oakwood, GA||2990 Landrum Education Drive |
Oakwood , GA - 30566
|Moultrie Technical College-Tifton - Tifton, GA||52 Tech Drive|
Tifton , GA - 31794
|Ogeechee Technical College - Statesboro, GA||One Joseph E. Kennedy Boulevard |
Statesboro , GA - 30458
|Savannah Technical College - Savannah, GA||5717 White Bluff Road |
Savannah , GA - 31405
|Southern Crescent Technical College - Griffin, GA||501 Varsity Rd|
Griffin , GA - 30223
|Southwest Georgia Technical College - Thomasville, GA||15689 US HWY 19 N|
Thomasville , GA - 31792
|Virginia College-Augusta - Augusta, GA||2807 Wylds Road|
Augusta , GA - 30909
|West Georgia Technical College-Waco - Waco, GA||176 Murphy Campus Boulevard|
Waco , GA - 30182
|Wiregrass Georgia Technical College - Valdosta, GA||4089 Val Tech Rd.|
Valdosta , GA - 31602