Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in HawaiiOther than the multiple online courses you may pursue, localized universities are hard to come by. However, at the Remington College campus in Honolulu you will find some of the best professional instruction in the State in medical assistance. The college supports a number of training programs from clinical medical assisting to cosmetology. While it does not focus exclusively on surgical technology, it does help facilitate higher education and professional occupations in the medical field.
How to get Certified in HawaiiSurgical Technicians have the option to pursue a one year track education that will end in an associate’s degree or pursue a longer track position with a bachelor’s degree. However, neither of these degrees are centered specifically on a Surgical Tech position. In terms of medical assistance, the university provides hands-on degree and diploma experience and skills that are necessary for entry-level positions in the health care assistance field.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in HawaiiThe most common salary for a technician is approximately $45,000, but can range anywhere between $36,000 and $54,000 annually. The varying salaries can be attributed to differences in experience,education, or job offers. While the potential for bonuses is low, there are more benefits including social security, 401k/403B, disability reimbursement, healthcare, pension prospects, and time off, that allow for greater perks to the job.
How to Get Certified in HawaiiOther possible programs can be found at the Kapi’ Olani Community College which provides hands on experience and incorporates their students into a pivotal part of the surgical team. The college is primarily a technical school devoted to providing experience useful for future employment. An Associate in Science or a Certification of Achievement are possible career paths a person might take through this medical assistance program.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- AAS in Clinical Medical Assisting
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Fitness & Nutrition
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Surgical Technician Campuses in Hawaii
|Kapiolani Community College - Honolulu, HI||4303 Diamond Head Rd |
Kopiko Building, Room 201
Honolulu , HI - 96816