Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in HawaiiOther than the multiple online courses you may pursue, localized universities are hard to come by. However, at the Remington College campus in Honolulu you will find some of the best professional instruction in the State in medical assistance. The college supports a number of training programs from clinical medical assisting to cosmetology. While it does not focus exclusively on surgical technology, it does help facilitate higher education and professional occupations in the medical field.
How to get Certified in HawaiiSurgical Technicians have the option to pursue a one year track education that will end in an associate’s degree or pursue a longer track position with a bachelor’s degree. However, neither of these degrees are centered specifically on a Surgical Tech position. In terms of medical assistance, the university provides hands-on degree and diploma experience and skills that are necessary for entry-level positions in the health care assistance field.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in HawaiiThe most common salary for a technician is approximately $45,000, but can range anywhere between $36,000 and $54,000 annually. The varying salaries can be attributed to differences in experience,education, or job offers. While the potential for bonuses is low, there are more benefits including social security, 401k/403B, disability reimbursement, healthcare, pension prospects, and time off, that allow for greater perks to the job.
How to Get Certified in HawaiiOther possible programs can be found at the Kapi’ Olani Community College which provides hands on experience and incorporates their students into a pivotal part of the surgical team. The college is primarily a technical school devoted to providing experience useful for future employment. An Associate in Science or a Certification of Achievement are possible career paths a person might take through this medical assistance program.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- MS in Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Hawaii
|Kapiolani Community College - Honolulu, HI||4303 Diamond Head Rd |
Kopiko Building, Room 201
Honolulu , HI - 96816