Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in IdahoThere are a number of ways to find accredited surgical technology schools in Idaho. First, you might want to start by reaching out to local hospitals or clinics to find out where they hire their surgical techs from. You might find that they have a school that they prefer over others. Another way to find accredited surgical tech schools in Idaho is to look on the Internet. The Internet is a great resource for this as not only can you get information about the school but also can read reviews that have been posted by former or present students. This gives a great overview of what you might be getting into at a particular school. Finally, if you know anyone in the surgical field, you might want to ask them about any school suggestions. They may have some insider info on what schools are best for your education.
How to Get Certified in IdahoThe state of Idaho does not require surgical technician certification to work as a surgical tech. However, many students will still become certified. Certification often means higher rates of pay and most employers will be looking for an employee who carries the certification. In order to become certified, students will need to take the test through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in IdahoAccording to Indeed.com, the average salary for a surgical tech in Idaho is $36,000, lower than the national average of $41,000.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Surgical Technologist (AOS)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C., the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute SPH brings together the fields of medicine, business and education to develop professionals with the skills and knowledge to tackle complex global health challenges.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Master of Public Health
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
Surgical Technician Campuses in Idaho
|Brown Mackie College-Boise - Boise, ID||9050 W. Overland Rd|
Boise , ID - 83709
|College of Southern Idaho - Twin Falls, ID||397 North College Road|
HSHS Building #134
Twin Falls , ID - 83301
|College of Western Idaho - Boise, ID||1910 University Drive |
Boise , ID - 83725-2005
|Eastern Idaho Technical College/ School of Technology - Idaho Falls, ID||1600 South 25th East |
Idaho Falls , ID - 83404-5788