Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in IdahoThere are a number of ways to find accredited surgical technology schools in Idaho. First, you might want to start by reaching out to local hospitals or clinics to find out where they hire their surgical techs from. You might find that they have a school that they prefer over others. Another way to find accredited surgical tech schools in Idaho is to look on the Internet. The Internet is a great resource for this as not only can you get information about the school but also can read reviews that have been posted by former or present students. This gives a great overview of what you might be getting into at a particular school. Finally, if you know anyone in the surgical field, you might want to ask them about any school suggestions. They may have some insider info on what schools are best for your education.
How to Get Certified in IdahoThe state of Idaho does not require surgical technician certification to work as a surgical tech. However, many students will still become certified. Certification often means higher rates of pay and most employers will be looking for an employee who carries the certification. In order to become certified, students will need to take the test through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in IdahoAccording to Indeed.com, the average salary for a surgical tech in Idaho is $36,000, lower than the national average of $41,000.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Surgical Technologist (AOS)
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Surgical Technician Campuses in Idaho
|Brown Mackie College-Boise - Boise, ID||9050 W. Overland Rd|
Boise , ID - 83709
|College of Southern Idaho - Twin Falls, ID||397 North College Road|
HSHS Building #134
Twin Falls , ID - 83301
|College of Western Idaho - Boise, ID||1910 University Drive |
Boise , ID - 83725-2005
|Eastern Idaho Technical College/ School of Technology - Idaho Falls, ID||1600 South 25th East |
Idaho Falls , ID - 83404-5788