Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in IdahoThere are a number of ways to find accredited surgical technology schools in Idaho. First, you might want to start by reaching out to local hospitals or clinics to find out where they hire their surgical techs from. You might find that they have a school that they prefer over others. Another way to find accredited surgical tech schools in Idaho is to look on the Internet. The Internet is a great resource for this as not only can you get information about the school but also can read reviews that have been posted by former or present students. This gives a great overview of what you might be getting into at a particular school. Finally, if you know anyone in the surgical field, you might want to ask them about any school suggestions. They may have some insider info on what schools are best for your education.
How to Get Certified in IdahoThe state of Idaho does not require surgical technician certification to work as a surgical tech. However, many students will still become certified. Certification often means higher rates of pay and most employers will be looking for an employee who carries the certification. In order to become certified, students will need to take the test through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in IdahoAccording to Indeed.com, the average salary for a surgical tech in Idaho is $36,000, lower than the national average of $41,000.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Surgical Technologist (AOS)
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Veterinary Assistant
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
Surgical Technician Campuses in Idaho
|Brown Mackie College-Boise - Boise, ID||9050 W. Overland Rd|
Boise , ID - 83709
|College of Southern Idaho - Twin Falls, ID||397 North College Road|
HSHS Building #134
Twin Falls , ID - 83301
|College of Western Idaho - Boise, ID||1910 University Drive |
Boise , ID - 83725-2005
|Eastern Idaho Technical College/ School of Technology - Idaho Falls, ID||1600 South 25th East |
Idaho Falls , ID - 83404-5788