Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in IndianaIvy Tech Community College is one of the top schools in the Indianapolis area and has been awarded over 100 accredited associate-level degree programs in surgical technology. Each year they take in over 21,000 enrollees, proving to be the school of choice in the area. Indiana University Health is also proud to offer students a certificate program in surgical technology that is hospital-based. Their students are equipped with the tools needed to perform competitively in the workforce. One other top school in the area is Harrison College, a private institution, which was awarded the second most degree programs of the three. It has eleven campuses throughout the state of Indiana.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in IndianaSurgical technicians in Indiana can look forward to average growth in the field of surgical technology. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median salary for surgical technologists as of May, 2012 is $41,790. Of course, salaries will vary depending on the industry of practice. Those surgical technicians who work in private practice offices can expect to earn one of the highest salaries at $51,900 on average per year. The mean annual salary for a surgical associate in 2012 was $42,700.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
- Pharmacy Technician
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing AAS
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Surgical Technician Campuses in Indiana
|Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN||3000 East Coliseum Blvd.|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46805
|Brown Mackie College-Merrillville - Merrillville, IN||1000 E 80th Place|
Merrillville , IN - 46410
|Brown Mackie College-Michigan City - Michigan City, IN||1001 East US Hwy 20|
Michigan City , IN - 46360
|Everest College-Merrillville - Merrillville, IN||8585 Broadway |
Merrillville , IN - 46410
|Harrison College-Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN||6413 North Clinton Street|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46825-4911
|Harrison College-Indianapolis East Campus - Indianapolis, IN||8150 Brookvillle Road|
Indianapolis , IN - 46239
|Indiana University Health - Indianapolis, IN||PO Box 1367 |
Indianapolis , IN - 46206-1367
|Ivy Tech Community College, Central Indiana Region - Indianapolis, IN||9301 East 59th Street|
Indianapolis , IN - 46216
|Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus - Columbus, IN||4475 Central Avenue |
Columbus , IN - 47230-1868
|Ivy Tech Community College-Evansville - Evansville, IN||3501 North First Avenue |
Evansville , IN - 47710
|Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo - Kokomo, IN||700 East Firmin Street|
Kokomo , IN - 46902
|Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette - Lafayette, IN||3101 South Creasy Lane |
Lafayette , IN - 47905
|Ivy Tech Community College-Michigan City/Valparaiso - Michigan City, IN||3100 Ivy Tech Drive|
Valparaiso , IN - 46383
|Ivy Tech Community College-Muncie - Muncie, IN||4301 South Cowan Road |
Muncie , IN - 47302
|Ivy Tech Community College-Terre Haute - Terre Haute, IN||8000 S Education Drive|
Terre Haute , IN - 47802
|National College-Indianapolis - Indianapolis, IN||6060 Castleway West Drive|
Indianapolis , IN - 46250
|University of Saint Francis - Fort Wayne, IN||2701 Spring Street|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46808
|Vincennes University - Vincennes, IN||1002 North First Street|
Vincennes , IN - 47591-1500