Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in IndianaIvy Tech Community College is one of the top schools in the Indianapolis area and has been awarded over 100 accredited associate-level degree programs in surgical technology. Each year they take in over 21,000 enrollees, proving to be the school of choice in the area. Indiana University Health is also proud to offer students a certificate program in surgical technology that is hospital-based. Their students are equipped with the tools needed to perform competitively in the workforce. One other top school in the area is Harrison College, a private institution, which was awarded the second most degree programs of the three. It has eleven campuses throughout the state of Indiana.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in IndianaSurgical technicians in Indiana can look forward to average growth in the field of surgical technology. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median salary for surgical technologists as of May, 2012 is $41,790. Of course, salaries will vary depending on the industry of practice. Those surgical technicians who work in private practice offices can expect to earn one of the highest salaries at $51,900 on average per year. The mean annual salary for a surgical associate in 2012 was $42,700.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Surgical Technician Campuses in Indiana
|Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN||3000 East Coliseum Blvd.|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46805
|Brown Mackie College-Merrillville - Merrillville, IN||1000 E 80th Place|
Merrillville , IN - 46410
|Brown Mackie College-Michigan City - Michigan City, IN||1001 East US Hwy 20|
Michigan City , IN - 46360
|Everest College-Merrillville - Merrillville, IN||8585 Broadway |
Merrillville , IN - 46410
|Harrison College-Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN||6413 North Clinton Street|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46825-4911
|Harrison College-Indianapolis East Campus - Indianapolis, IN||8150 Brookvillle Road|
Indianapolis , IN - 46239
|Indiana University Health - Indianapolis, IN||PO Box 1367 |
Indianapolis , IN - 46206-1367
|Ivy Tech Community College, Central Indiana Region - Indianapolis, IN||9301 East 59th Street|
Indianapolis , IN - 46216
|Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus - Columbus, IN||4475 Central Avenue |
Columbus , IN - 47230-1868
|Ivy Tech Community College-Evansville - Evansville, IN||3501 North First Avenue |
Evansville , IN - 47710
|Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo - Kokomo, IN||700 East Firmin Street|
Kokomo , IN - 46902
|Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette - Lafayette, IN||3101 South Creasy Lane |
Lafayette , IN - 47905
|Ivy Tech Community College-Michigan City/Valparaiso - Michigan City, IN||3100 Ivy Tech Drive|
Valparaiso , IN - 46383
|Ivy Tech Community College-Muncie - Muncie, IN||4301 South Cowan Road |
Muncie , IN - 47302
|Ivy Tech Community College-Terre Haute - Terre Haute, IN||8000 S Education Drive|
Terre Haute , IN - 47802
|National College-Indianapolis - Indianapolis, IN||6060 Castleway West Drive|
Indianapolis , IN - 46250
|University of Saint Francis - Fort Wayne, IN||2701 Spring Street|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46808
|Vincennes University - Vincennes, IN||1002 North First Street|
Vincennes , IN - 47591-1500