Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in IndianaIvy Tech Community College is one of the top schools in the Indianapolis area and has been awarded over 100 accredited associate-level degree programs in surgical technology. Each year they take in over 21,000 enrollees, proving to be the school of choice in the area. Indiana University Health is also proud to offer students a certificate program in surgical technology that is hospital-based. Their students are equipped with the tools needed to perform competitively in the workforce. One other top school in the area is Harrison College, a private institution, which was awarded the second most degree programs of the three. It has eleven campuses throughout the state of Indiana.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in IndianaSurgical technicians in Indiana can look forward to average growth in the field of surgical technology. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median salary for surgical technologists as of May, 2012 is $41,790. Of course, salaries will vary depending on the industry of practice. Those surgical technicians who work in private practice offices can expect to earn one of the highest salaries at $51,900 on average per year. The mean annual salary for a surgical associate in 2012 was $42,700.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- And more...
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Computed Tomography Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Radiographic Science Administration
- And more...
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- MS in Health Informatics
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
Surgical Technician Campuses in Indiana
|Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN||3000 East Coliseum Blvd.|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46805
|Brown Mackie College-Merrillville - Merrillville, IN||1000 E 80th Place|
Merrillville , IN - 46410
|Brown Mackie College-Michigan City - Michigan City, IN||1001 East US Hwy 20|
Michigan City , IN - 46360
|Everest College-Merrillville - Merrillville, IN||8585 Broadway |
Merrillville , IN - 46410
|Harrison College-Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN||6413 North Clinton Street|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46825-4911
|Harrison College-Indianapolis East Campus - Indianapolis, IN||8150 Brookvillle Road|
Indianapolis , IN - 46239
|Indiana University Health - Indianapolis, IN||PO Box 1367 |
Indianapolis , IN - 46206-1367
|Ivy Tech Community College, Central Indiana Region - Indianapolis, IN||9301 East 59th Street|
Indianapolis , IN - 46216
|Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus - Columbus, IN||4475 Central Avenue |
Columbus , IN - 47230-1868
|Ivy Tech Community College-Evansville - Evansville, IN||3501 North First Avenue |
Evansville , IN - 47710
|Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo - Kokomo, IN||700 East Firmin Street|
Kokomo , IN - 46902
|Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette - Lafayette, IN||3101 South Creasy Lane |
Lafayette , IN - 47905
|Ivy Tech Community College-Michigan City/Valparaiso - Michigan City, IN||3100 Ivy Tech Drive|
Valparaiso , IN - 46383
|Ivy Tech Community College-Muncie - Muncie, IN||4301 South Cowan Road |
Muncie , IN - 47302
|Ivy Tech Community College-Terre Haute - Terre Haute, IN||8000 S Education Drive|
Terre Haute , IN - 47802
|National College-Indianapolis - Indianapolis, IN||6060 Castleway West Drive|
Indianapolis , IN - 46250
|University of Saint Francis - Fort Wayne, IN||2701 Spring Street|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46808
|Vincennes University - Vincennes, IN||1002 North First Street|
Vincennes , IN - 47591-1500