Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in IndianaIvy Tech Community College is one of the top schools in the Indianapolis area and has been awarded over 100 accredited associate-level degree programs in surgical technology. Each year they take in over 21,000 enrollees, proving to be the school of choice in the area. Indiana University Health is also proud to offer students a certificate program in surgical technology that is hospital-based. Their students are equipped with the tools needed to perform competitively in the workforce. One other top school in the area is Harrison College, a private institution, which was awarded the second most degree programs of the three. It has eleven campuses throughout the state of Indiana.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in IndianaSurgical technicians in Indiana can look forward to average growth in the field of surgical technology. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median salary for surgical technologists as of May, 2012 is $41,790. Of course, salaries will vary depending on the industry of practice. Those surgical technicians who work in private practice offices can expect to earn one of the highest salaries at $51,900 on average per year. The mean annual salary for a surgical associate in 2012 was $42,700.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Computed Tomography Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Laboratory Technology AAS
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Indiana
|Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN||3000 East Coliseum Blvd.|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46805
|Brown Mackie College-Merrillville - Merrillville, IN||1000 E 80th Place|
Merrillville , IN - 46410
|Brown Mackie College-Michigan City - Michigan City, IN||1001 East US Hwy 20|
Michigan City , IN - 46360
|Everest College-Merrillville - Merrillville, IN||8585 Broadway |
Merrillville , IN - 46410
|Harrison College-Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN||6413 North Clinton Street|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46825-4911
|Harrison College-Indianapolis East Campus - Indianapolis, IN||8150 Brookvillle Road|
Indianapolis , IN - 46239
|Indiana University Health - Indianapolis, IN||PO Box 1367 |
Indianapolis , IN - 46206-1367
|Ivy Tech Community College, Central Indiana Region - Indianapolis, IN||9301 East 59th Street|
Indianapolis , IN - 46216
|Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus - Columbus, IN||4475 Central Avenue |
Columbus , IN - 47230-1868
|Ivy Tech Community College-Evansville - Evansville, IN||3501 North First Avenue |
Evansville , IN - 47710
|Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo - Kokomo, IN||700 East Firmin Street|
Kokomo , IN - 46902
|Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette - Lafayette, IN||3101 South Creasy Lane |
Lafayette , IN - 47905
|Ivy Tech Community College-Michigan City/Valparaiso - Michigan City, IN||3100 Ivy Tech Drive|
Valparaiso , IN - 46383
|Ivy Tech Community College-Muncie - Muncie, IN||4301 South Cowan Road |
Muncie , IN - 47302
|Ivy Tech Community College-Terre Haute - Terre Haute, IN||8000 S Education Drive|
Terre Haute , IN - 47802
|National College-Indianapolis - Indianapolis, IN||6060 Castleway West Drive|
Indianapolis , IN - 46250
|University of Saint Francis - Fort Wayne, IN||2701 Spring Street|
Fort Wayne , IN - 46808
|Vincennes University - Vincennes, IN||1002 North First Street|
Vincennes , IN - 47591-1500