Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in MinnesotaSurgical technology schools should be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs. At the Commission’s website, http://www.caahep.org/find-an-accredited-program/, you can search a list of accredited programs by state. If you attend a program that is not accredited by the Commission, you may not be eligible to take the certification exam for the profession.
How to Get Certified in MinnesotaCertification in the state of Minnesota is administered by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting. After graduating from an accredited program, you must take the National Board exam and pay a licensing fee to the state. To learn more about this process and fill out the necessary forms, visit their website online at http://nbstsa.org/.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in MinnesotaThe U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the national average salary for surgical technicians is $44,420 per year, or $21.36 per hour. However, techs in Minnesota make well over the national average, with salaries ranging from $47,400 to $57,790. Salaries typically climb higher with years of experience as well as the type of institution where you work.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Medical Laboratory Technology (AS)
- Radiologic Technology (AAS)
- Radiation Therapy (AS)
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Here’s why thousands of students have chosen Penn Foster College:
• Accreditation —Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Surgical Technician Campuses in Minnesota
|2022 Central Avenue Northeast |
East Grand Forks , MN - 56721
|Northland Community and Technical College - East Grand Forks, MN||www.northlandcollege.edu|
|Anoka Technical College - Anoka, MN||1355 West Highway 10 |
Anoka , MN - 55303
|Lake Superior College - Duluth, MN||2101 Trinity Rd |
Duluth , MN - 55811
|Minnesota West Community and Technical College - Luverne, MN||311 N Spring Street |
Luverne , MN - 56156
|Rasmussen College-Brooklyn Park - Brooklyn Park, MN||8301 93rd Avenue North|
Brooklyn Park , MN - 55445-1512
|Rasmussen College-Moorhead - Moorhead, MN||1250 29th Ave. South|
Moorhead , MN - 56560
|Rasmussen College-St. Cloud - St. Cloud, MN||226 Park Avenue South|
St. Cloud , MN - 56301-3713
|Rochester Community and Technical College - Rochester, MN||851 30th Avenue SE |
Rochester , MN - 55904
|St Mary's University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, MN||2500 Park Avenue |
Minneapolis , MN - 55410
|St. Cloud Technical and Community College - St Cloud, MN||1540 Northway Drive |
St. Cloud , MN - 56303