Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in MinnesotaSurgical technology schools should be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs. At the Commission’s website, http://www.caahep.org/find-an-accredited-program/, you can search a list of accredited programs by state. If you attend a program that is not accredited by the Commission, you may not be eligible to take the certification exam for the profession.
How to Get Certified in MinnesotaCertification in the state of Minnesota is administered by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting. After graduating from an accredited program, you must take the National Board exam and pay a licensing fee to the state. To learn more about this process and fill out the necessary forms, visit their website online at http://nbstsa.org/.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in MinnesotaThe U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the national average salary for surgical technicians is $44,420 per year, or $21.36 per hour. However, techs in Minnesota make well over the national average, with salaries ranging from $47,400 to $57,790. Salaries typically climb higher with years of experience as well as the type of institution where you work.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Medical Laboratory Technology (AS)
- Radiologic Technology (AAS)
- Radiation Therapy (AS)
- And more...
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Minnesota
|2022 Central Avenue Northeast |
East Grand Forks , MN - 56721
|Northland Community and Technical College - East Grand Forks, MN||www.northlandcollege.edu|
|Anoka Technical College - Anoka, MN||1355 West Highway 10 |
Anoka , MN - 55303
|Lake Superior College - Duluth, MN||2101 Trinity Rd |
Duluth , MN - 55811
|Minnesota West Community and Technical College - Luverne, MN||311 N Spring Street |
Luverne , MN - 56156
|Rasmussen College-Brooklyn Park - Brooklyn Park, MN||8301 93rd Avenue North|
Brooklyn Park , MN - 55445-1512
|Rasmussen College-Moorhead - Moorhead, MN||1250 29th Ave. South|
Moorhead , MN - 56560
|Rasmussen College-St. Cloud - St. Cloud, MN||226 Park Avenue South|
St. Cloud , MN - 56301-3713
|Rochester Community and Technical College - Rochester, MN||851 30th Avenue SE |
Rochester , MN - 55904
|St Mary's University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, MN||2500 Park Avenue |
Minneapolis , MN - 55410
|St. Cloud Technical and Community College - St Cloud, MN||1540 Northway Drive |
St. Cloud , MN - 56303