Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in MinnesotaSurgical technology schools should be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs. At the Commission’s website, http://www.caahep.org/find-an-accredited-program/, you can search a list of accredited programs by state. If you attend a program that is not accredited by the Commission, you may not be eligible to take the certification exam for the profession.
How to Get Certified in MinnesotaCertification in the state of Minnesota is administered by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting. After graduating from an accredited program, you must take the National Board exam and pay a licensing fee to the state. To learn more about this process and fill out the necessary forms, visit their website online at http://nbstsa.org/.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in MinnesotaThe U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the national average salary for surgical technicians is $44,420 per year, or $21.36 per hour. However, techs in Minnesota make well over the national average, with salaries ranging from $47,400 to $57,790. Salaries typically climb higher with years of experience as well as the type of institution where you work.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Medical Laboratory Technology (AS)
- Radiologic Technology (AAS)
- Radiation Therapy (AS)
- And more...
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN to BSN program offers courses in illness and disease management, holistic professional nursing and more
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology, and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Surgical Technician Campuses in Minnesota
|2022 Central Avenue Northeast |
East Grand Forks , MN - 56721
|Northland Community and Technical College - East Grand Forks, MN||www.northlandcollege.edu|
|Anoka Technical College - Anoka, MN||1355 West Highway 10 |
Anoka , MN - 55303
|Lake Superior College - Duluth, MN||2101 Trinity Rd |
Duluth , MN - 55811
|Minnesota West Community and Technical College - Luverne, MN||311 N Spring Street |
Luverne , MN - 56156
|Rasmussen College-Brooklyn Park - Brooklyn Park, MN||8301 93rd Avenue North|
Brooklyn Park , MN - 55445-1512
|Rasmussen College-Moorhead - Moorhead, MN||1250 29th Ave. South|
Moorhead , MN - 56560
|Rasmussen College-St. Cloud - St. Cloud, MN||226 Park Avenue South|
St. Cloud , MN - 56301-3713
|Rochester Community and Technical College - Rochester, MN||851 30th Avenue SE |
Rochester , MN - 55904
|St Mary's University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, MN||2500 Park Avenue |
Minneapolis , MN - 55410
|St. Cloud Technical and Community College - St Cloud, MN||1540 Northway Drive |
St. Cloud , MN - 56303