Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in MinnesotaSurgical technology schools should be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs. At the Commission’s website, http://www.caahep.org/find-an-accredited-program/, you can search a list of accredited programs by state. If you attend a program that is not accredited by the Commission, you may not be eligible to take the certification exam for the profession.
How to Get Certified in MinnesotaCertification in the state of Minnesota is administered by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting. After graduating from an accredited program, you must take the National Board exam and pay a licensing fee to the state. To learn more about this process and fill out the necessary forms, visit their website online at http://nbstsa.org/.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in MinnesotaThe U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the national average salary for surgical technicians is $44,420 per year, or $21.36 per hour. However, techs in Minnesota make well over the national average, with salaries ranging from $47,400 to $57,790. Salaries typically climb higher with years of experience as well as the type of institution where you work.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Radiologic Technology (AAS)
- Radiation Therapy (AS)
- Medical Laboratory Technology (AS)
- And more...
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- MS in Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Minnesota
|2022 Central Avenue Northeast |
East Grand Forks , MN - 56721
|Northland Community and Technical College - East Grand Forks, MN||www.northlandcollege.edu|
|Anoka Technical College - Anoka, MN||1355 West Highway 10 |
Anoka , MN - 55303
|Lake Superior College - Duluth, MN||2101 Trinity Rd |
Duluth , MN - 55811
|Minnesota West Community and Technical College - Luverne, MN||311 N Spring Street |
Luverne , MN - 56156
|Rasmussen College-Brooklyn Park - Brooklyn Park, MN||8301 93rd Avenue North|
Brooklyn Park , MN - 55445-1512
|Rasmussen College-Moorhead - Moorhead, MN||1250 29th Ave. South|
Moorhead , MN - 56560
|Rasmussen College-St. Cloud - St. Cloud, MN||226 Park Avenue South|
St. Cloud , MN - 56301-3713
|Rochester Community and Technical College - Rochester, MN||851 30th Avenue SE |
Rochester , MN - 55904
|St Mary's University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, MN||2500 Park Avenue |
Minneapolis , MN - 55410
|St. Cloud Technical and Community College - St Cloud, MN||1540 Northway Drive |
St. Cloud , MN - 56303