How to Get Certified in MissouriSurgical technician certification courses are the ideal choice for those who would like to pursue an education in the medical field. Those who choose to attend these Missouri schools will learn the knowledge and skills that are common to entry-level surgical technologist and surgical first assistants. Some skills that students will learn when obtaining certifications or degrees in surgical technology include anatomy, medical terminology, physiology, surgery procedures, equipment handling, patient care and safety procedures. These courses are typically offers in 9 month to 2 year programs and are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in MissouriSurgical technicians make up about 2% of Missouri’s work field. Over the last several years, the surgical technology field has started to slightly shrink. As the number of those employed in this field shrinks, the overall salary for surgical technicians in Missouri continues to grow. In 2010, the yearly average salary of a surgical technician in Missouri was around $37,460. This salary could vary anywhere from $25,000/year to $50,000/year, depending on the students certification level, area of Missouri and place of employment.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
- Health Information Technology
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science: Health Information Management
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
Surgical Technician Campuses in Missouri
|Anthem College||13723 Riverport Dr #103, Maryland Heights, MO 63043||http://m.anthem.edu/maryland-heights-missouri/|
|Brown Mackie College-Fenton - Fenton, MO||#2 Soccer Park Road|
Fenton , MO - 63026
|Colorado Technical University||520 E 19th Ave, North Kansas City, MO 64116||http://www.coloradotech.edu/kansas-city/?src=139657|
|Columbia Public Schools/Columbia Area Career Center - Columbia, MO||4203 S. Providence Road|
Columbia , MO - 65203
|Franklin Technology Center - Joplin, MO||3950 East Newman Road|
Joplin , MO - 64801
|Hillyard Technical Center - St. Joseph, MO||3434 Faraon Street|
St. Joseph , MO - 64506
|Lincoln University - Jefferson City, MO||820 Chestnut|
100 Elliff Hall
Jefferson City , MO - 65101
|Metropolitan Community College - Kansas City, MO||2700 East 18th Street|
Kansas City , MO - 64127
|Missouri State University||901 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65897||http://www.missouristate.edu/|
|North Central Missouri College||1301 Main St, Trenton, MO 64683||http://www.ncmissouri.edu/|
|Ozarks Technical Community College - Springfield, MO||3801 South National|
Springfield , MO - 65807
|Rolla Technical Center - Rolla, MO||500 Forum Drive |
Rolla , MO - 65401
|Sanford-Brown College||100 Richmond Center Blvd, St Peters, MO 63376||http://www.sanfordbrown.edu/St-Peters|
|South Central Career Center - West Plains, MO||407 West Thornburgh|
West Plains , MO - 65775
|Southeast Missouri College of Nursing and Health Sciences - Cape Girardeau, MO||2001 William Street|
Cape Girardeau , MO - 63703
|St. Louis Community College - St Louis, MO||5600 Oakland Avenue |
St. Louis , MO - 63110