How to Get Certified in MissouriSurgical technician certification courses are the ideal choice for those who would like to pursue an education in the medical field. Those who choose to attend these Missouri schools will learn the knowledge and skills that are common to entry-level surgical technologist and surgical first assistants. Some skills that students will learn when obtaining certifications or degrees in surgical technology include anatomy, medical terminology, physiology, surgery procedures, equipment handling, patient care and safety procedures. These courses are typically offers in 9 month to 2 year programs and are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in MissouriSurgical technicians make up about 2% of Missouri’s work field. Over the last several years, the surgical technology field has started to slightly shrink. As the number of those employed in this field shrinks, the overall salary for surgical technicians in Missouri continues to grow. In 2010, the yearly average salary of a surgical technician in Missouri was around $37,460. This salary could vary anywhere from $25,000/year to $50,000/year, depending on the students certification level, area of Missouri and place of employment.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Here’s why thousands of students have chosen Penn Foster College:
• Accreditation —Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
Surgical Technician Campuses in Missouri
|Anthem College||13723 Riverport Dr #103, Maryland Heights, MO 63043||http://m.anthem.edu/maryland-heights-missouri/|
|Brown Mackie College-Fenton - Fenton, MO||#2 Soccer Park Road|
Fenton , MO - 63026
|Colorado Technical University||520 E 19th Ave, North Kansas City, MO 64116||http://www.coloradotech.edu/kansas-city/?src=139657|
|Columbia Public Schools/Columbia Area Career Center - Columbia, MO||4203 S. Providence Road|
Columbia , MO - 65203
|Franklin Technology Center - Joplin, MO||3950 East Newman Road|
Joplin , MO - 64801
|Hillyard Technical Center - St. Joseph, MO||3434 Faraon Street|
St. Joseph , MO - 64506
|Lincoln University - Jefferson City, MO||820 Chestnut|
100 Elliff Hall
Jefferson City , MO - 65101
|Metropolitan Community College - Kansas City, MO||2700 East 18th Street|
Kansas City , MO - 64127
|Missouri State University||901 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65897||http://www.missouristate.edu/|
|North Central Missouri College||1301 Main St, Trenton, MO 64683||http://www.ncmissouri.edu/|
|Ozarks Technical Community College - Springfield, MO||3801 South National|
Springfield , MO - 65807
|Rolla Technical Center - Rolla, MO||500 Forum Drive |
Rolla , MO - 65401
|Sanford-Brown College||100 Richmond Center Blvd, St Peters, MO 63376||http://www.sanfordbrown.edu/St-Peters|
|South Central Career Center - West Plains, MO||407 West Thornburgh|
West Plains , MO - 65775
|Southeast Missouri College of Nursing and Health Sciences - Cape Girardeau, MO||2001 William Street|
Cape Girardeau , MO - 63703
|St. Louis Community College - St Louis, MO||5600 Oakland Avenue |
St. Louis , MO - 63110