How to Get Certified in MissouriSurgical technician certification courses are the ideal choice for those who would like to pursue an education in the medical field. Those who choose to attend these Missouri schools will learn the knowledge and skills that are common to entry-level surgical technologist and surgical first assistants. Some skills that students will learn when obtaining certifications or degrees in surgical technology include anatomy, medical terminology, physiology, surgery procedures, equipment handling, patient care and safety procedures. These courses are typically offers in 9 month to 2 year programs and are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in MissouriSurgical technicians make up about 2% of Missouri’s work field. Over the last several years, the surgical technology field has started to slightly shrink. As the number of those employed in this field shrinks, the overall salary for surgical technicians in Missouri continues to grow. In 2010, the yearly average salary of a surgical technician in Missouri was around $37,460. This salary could vary anywhere from $25,000/year to $50,000/year, depending on the students certification level, area of Missouri and place of employment.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician A.A.S.
- Health Information Technology
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
Surgical Technician Campuses in Missouri
|Anthem College||13723 Riverport Dr #103, Maryland Heights, MO 63043||http://m.anthem.edu/maryland-heights-missouri/|
|Brown Mackie College-Fenton - Fenton, MO||#2 Soccer Park Road|
Fenton , MO - 63026
|Colorado Technical University||520 E 19th Ave, North Kansas City, MO 64116||http://www.coloradotech.edu/kansas-city/?src=139657|
|Columbia Public Schools/Columbia Area Career Center - Columbia, MO||4203 S. Providence Road|
Columbia , MO - 65203
|Franklin Technology Center - Joplin, MO||3950 East Newman Road|
Joplin , MO - 64801
|Hillyard Technical Center - St. Joseph, MO||3434 Faraon Street|
St. Joseph , MO - 64506
|Lincoln University - Jefferson City, MO||820 Chestnut|
100 Elliff Hall
Jefferson City , MO - 65101
|Metropolitan Community College - Kansas City, MO||2700 East 18th Street|
Kansas City , MO - 64127
|Missouri State University||901 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65897||http://www.missouristate.edu/|
|North Central Missouri College||1301 Main St, Trenton, MO 64683||http://www.ncmissouri.edu/|
|Ozarks Technical Community College - Springfield, MO||3801 South National|
Springfield , MO - 65807
|Rolla Technical Center - Rolla, MO||500 Forum Drive |
Rolla , MO - 65401
|Sanford-Brown College||100 Richmond Center Blvd, St Peters, MO 63376||http://www.sanfordbrown.edu/St-Peters|
|South Central Career Center - West Plains, MO||407 West Thornburgh|
West Plains , MO - 65775
|Southeast Missouri College of Nursing and Health Sciences - Cape Girardeau, MO||2001 William Street|
Cape Girardeau , MO - 63703
|St. Louis Community College - St Louis, MO||5600 Oakland Avenue |
St. Louis , MO - 63110