How to Get Certified in MissouriSurgical technician certification courses are the ideal choice for those who would like to pursue an education in the medical field. Those who choose to attend these Missouri schools will learn the knowledge and skills that are common to entry-level surgical technologist and surgical first assistants. Some skills that students will learn when obtaining certifications or degrees in surgical technology include anatomy, medical terminology, physiology, surgery procedures, equipment handling, patient care and safety procedures. These courses are typically offers in 9 month to 2 year programs and are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in MissouriSurgical technicians make up about 2% of Missouri’s work field. Over the last several years, the surgical technology field has started to slightly shrink. As the number of those employed in this field shrinks, the overall salary for surgical technicians in Missouri continues to grow. In 2010, the yearly average salary of a surgical technician in Missouri was around $37,460. This salary could vary anywhere from $25,000/year to $50,000/year, depending on the students certification level, area of Missouri and place of employment.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- MS in Health Informatics
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Missouri
|Anthem College||13723 Riverport Dr #103, Maryland Heights, MO 63043||http://m.anthem.edu/maryland-heights-missouri/|
|Brown Mackie College-Fenton - Fenton, MO||#2 Soccer Park Road|
Fenton , MO - 63026
|Colorado Technical University||520 E 19th Ave, North Kansas City, MO 64116||http://www.coloradotech.edu/kansas-city/?src=139657|
|Columbia Public Schools/Columbia Area Career Center - Columbia, MO||4203 S. Providence Road|
Columbia , MO - 65203
|Franklin Technology Center - Joplin, MO||3950 East Newman Road|
Joplin , MO - 64801
|Hillyard Technical Center - St. Joseph, MO||3434 Faraon Street|
St. Joseph , MO - 64506
|Lincoln University - Jefferson City, MO||820 Chestnut|
100 Elliff Hall
Jefferson City , MO - 65101
|Metropolitan Community College - Kansas City, MO||2700 East 18th Street|
Kansas City , MO - 64127
|Missouri State University||901 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65897||http://www.missouristate.edu/|
|North Central Missouri College||1301 Main St, Trenton, MO 64683||http://www.ncmissouri.edu/|
|Ozarks Technical Community College - Springfield, MO||3801 South National|
Springfield , MO - 65807
|Rolla Technical Center - Rolla, MO||500 Forum Drive |
Rolla , MO - 65401
|Sanford-Brown College||100 Richmond Center Blvd, St Peters, MO 63376||http://www.sanfordbrown.edu/St-Peters|
|South Central Career Center - West Plains, MO||407 West Thornburgh|
West Plains , MO - 65775
|Southeast Missouri College of Nursing and Health Sciences - Cape Girardeau, MO||2001 William Street|
Cape Girardeau , MO - 63703
|St. Louis Community College - St Louis, MO||5600 Oakland Avenue |
St. Louis , MO - 63110