How to Get Certified in MissouriSurgical technician certification courses are the ideal choice for those who would like to pursue an education in the medical field. Those who choose to attend these Missouri schools will learn the knowledge and skills that are common to entry-level surgical technologist and surgical first assistants. Some skills that students will learn when obtaining certifications or degrees in surgical technology include anatomy, medical terminology, physiology, surgery procedures, equipment handling, patient care and safety procedures. These courses are typically offers in 9 month to 2 year programs and are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in MissouriSurgical technicians make up about 2% of Missouri’s work field. Over the last several years, the surgical technology field has started to slightly shrink. As the number of those employed in this field shrinks, the overall salary for surgical technicians in Missouri continues to grow. In 2010, the yearly average salary of a surgical technician in Missouri was around $37,460. This salary could vary anywhere from $25,000/year to $50,000/year, depending on the students certification level, area of Missouri and place of employment.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
- Health Information Technology
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science: Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Surgical Technician Campuses in Missouri
|Anthem College||13723 Riverport Dr #103, Maryland Heights, MO 63043||http://m.anthem.edu/maryland-heights-missouri/|
|Brown Mackie College-Fenton - Fenton, MO||#2 Soccer Park Road|
Fenton , MO - 63026
|Colorado Technical University||520 E 19th Ave, North Kansas City, MO 64116||http://www.coloradotech.edu/kansas-city/?src=139657|
|Columbia Public Schools/Columbia Area Career Center - Columbia, MO||4203 S. Providence Road|
Columbia , MO - 65203
|Franklin Technology Center - Joplin, MO||3950 East Newman Road|
Joplin , MO - 64801
|Hillyard Technical Center - St. Joseph, MO||3434 Faraon Street|
St. Joseph , MO - 64506
|Lincoln University - Jefferson City, MO||820 Chestnut|
100 Elliff Hall
Jefferson City , MO - 65101
|Metropolitan Community College - Kansas City, MO||2700 East 18th Street|
Kansas City , MO - 64127
|Missouri State University||901 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65897||http://www.missouristate.edu/|
|North Central Missouri College||1301 Main St, Trenton, MO 64683||http://www.ncmissouri.edu/|
|Ozarks Technical Community College - Springfield, MO||3801 South National|
Springfield , MO - 65807
|Rolla Technical Center - Rolla, MO||500 Forum Drive |
Rolla , MO - 65401
|Sanford-Brown College||100 Richmond Center Blvd, St Peters, MO 63376||http://www.sanfordbrown.edu/St-Peters|
|South Central Career Center - West Plains, MO||407 West Thornburgh|
West Plains , MO - 65775
|Southeast Missouri College of Nursing and Health Sciences - Cape Girardeau, MO||2001 William Street|
Cape Girardeau , MO - 63703
|St. Louis Community College - St Louis, MO||5600 Oakland Avenue |
St. Louis , MO - 63110