Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in NebraskaOne of the easiest ways to find out about surgical tech schools in Nebraska is to look on the Internet for schools in your area. This method will not only help you find out information about the school itself but also help you find out more about classes and student opinions of the school. Another method of finding a good surgical technology school is to talk with people you know who may be in the field. Even if they aren’t a surgical technician, they may know people who are and can find out their opinion for you. Finally, you also might want to look into contacting hospitals or clinics near you to find out where they hire their surgical techs from. Getting the opinion of an employer can be quite valuable.
How to Get Certified in NebraskaThe state of Nebraska does not currently require that their surgical technicians are certified. However, many people who are going into the field choose to become certified for a couple of reasons. First of all, they know that those who are certified will often find that employers are generally only looking for certified surgical techs, and they also know that certified surgical techs tend to make more money than those who are not certified. To become certified, interested parties will need to sit for the exam through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in NebraskaThe average salary for a surgical technician in Nebraska is about $40,590 per year according to the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
- Health Information Technology
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science: Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Surgical Technician Campuses in Nebraska
|Nebraska Methodist College - Omaha, NE||720 N 87th Street|
Omaha , NE - 68114
|Southeast Community College - Lincoln, NE||8800 "O" Street |
Lincoln , NE - 68520-1299