Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in New HampshireWhen looking to be a surgical technician, potential candidates will need to be formally trained at an accredited institution. Since the demand is so high for surgical technicians, there are many schools available in New Hampshire where individuals can get training. When searching for a surgical technology school, potential students should get in touch with each school that they are potentially interested in order to learn more. Most schools are generally quite willing to help students with academic advising, getting tours of the campus, and learning about the classes that are offered.
How to Get Certified in New HampshireTo become a certified surgical technician in New Hampshire, individuals will minimally need to complete a nine month training program in order to practice in the state. In addition, the individual will need to pass a state certification exam in order to start practicing legally. In many cases, hospitals will ask that candidates have at least a two-year associate’s degree in order to practice at their hospital.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in New HampshireIn the state of New Hampshire, surgical technicians make some of the highest salaries when compared to other states. The average surgical technician in New Hampshire makes approximately $47,330 per year. Individuals looking for advancement can also expect to earn approximately $53,000 or more if they are able to prove themselves as an exceptional surgical technician. Becoming a surgical technician can also be a great stepping stone for moving on to becoming a registered nurse or even a doctor.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science: Health Information Management
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- MS in Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
Surgical Technician Campuses in New Hampshire
|Concord Hospital - Concord, NH||250 Pleasant Street |
Concord , NH - 03301
|Great Bay Community College - Portsmouth, NH||320 Corporate Drive|
Portsmouth , NH - 03801
|Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center||1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03766||http://www.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/|
|Allied Health Institute||670 N Commercial St, Manchester, NH 03101||http://www.allalliedhealthschools.com/|