Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in New HampshireWhen looking to be a surgical technician, potential candidates will need to be formally trained at an accredited institution. Since the demand is so high for surgical technicians, there are many schools available in New Hampshire where individuals can get training. When searching for a surgical technology school, potential students should get in touch with each school that they are potentially interested in order to learn more. Most schools are generally quite willing to help students with academic advising, getting tours of the campus, and learning about the classes that are offered.
How to Get Certified in New HampshireTo become a certified surgical technician in New Hampshire, individuals will minimally need to complete a nine month training program in order to practice in the state. In addition, the individual will need to pass a state certification exam in order to start practicing legally. In many cases, hospitals will ask that candidates have at least a two-year associate’s degree in order to practice at their hospital.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in New HampshireIn the state of New Hampshire, surgical technicians make some of the highest salaries when compared to other states. The average surgical technician in New Hampshire makes approximately $47,330 per year. Individuals looking for advancement can also expect to earn approximately $53,000 or more if they are able to prove themselves as an exceptional surgical technician. Becoming a surgical technician can also be a great stepping stone for moving on to becoming a registered nurse or even a doctor.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Fitness & Nutrition
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Surgical Technician Campuses in New Hampshire
|Concord Hospital - Concord, NH||250 Pleasant Street |
Concord , NH - 03301
|Great Bay Community College - Portsmouth, NH||320 Corporate Drive|
Portsmouth , NH - 03801
|Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center||1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03766||http://www.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/|
|Allied Health Institute||670 N Commercial St, Manchester, NH 03101||http://www.allalliedhealthschools.com/|