Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in New HampshireWhen looking to be a surgical technician, potential candidates will need to be formally trained at an accredited institution. Since the demand is so high for surgical technicians, there are many schools available in New Hampshire where individuals can get training. When searching for a surgical technology school, potential students should get in touch with each school that they are potentially interested in order to learn more. Most schools are generally quite willing to help students with academic advising, getting tours of the campus, and learning about the classes that are offered.
How to Get Certified in New HampshireTo become a certified surgical technician in New Hampshire, individuals will minimally need to complete a nine month training program in order to practice in the state. In addition, the individual will need to pass a state certification exam in order to start practicing legally. In many cases, hospitals will ask that candidates have at least a two-year associate’s degree in order to practice at their hospital.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in New HampshireIn the state of New Hampshire, surgical technicians make some of the highest salaries when compared to other states. The average surgical technician in New Hampshire makes approximately $47,330 per year. Individuals looking for advancement can also expect to earn approximately $53,000 or more if they are able to prove themselves as an exceptional surgical technician. Becoming a surgical technician can also be a great stepping stone for moving on to becoming a registered nurse or even a doctor.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science: Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Surgical Technician Campuses in New Hampshire
|Concord Hospital - Concord, NH||250 Pleasant Street |
Concord , NH - 03301
|Great Bay Community College - Portsmouth, NH||320 Corporate Drive|
Portsmouth , NH - 03801
|Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center||1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03766||http://www.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/|
|Allied Health Institute||670 N Commercial St, Manchester, NH 03101||http://www.allalliedhealthschools.com/|