Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in New HampshireWhen looking to be a surgical technician, potential candidates will need to be formally trained at an accredited institution. Since the demand is so high for surgical technicians, there are many schools available in New Hampshire where individuals can get training. When searching for a surgical technology school, potential students should get in touch with each school that they are potentially interested in order to learn more. Most schools are generally quite willing to help students with academic advising, getting tours of the campus, and learning about the classes that are offered.
How to Get Certified in New HampshireTo become a certified surgical technician in New Hampshire, individuals will minimally need to complete a nine month training program in order to practice in the state. In addition, the individual will need to pass a state certification exam in order to start practicing legally. In many cases, hospitals will ask that candidates have at least a two-year associate’s degree in order to practice at their hospital.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in New HampshireIn the state of New Hampshire, surgical technicians make some of the highest salaries when compared to other states. The average surgical technician in New Hampshire makes approximately $47,330 per year. Individuals looking for advancement can also expect to earn approximately $53,000 or more if they are able to prove themselves as an exceptional surgical technician. Becoming a surgical technician can also be a great stepping stone for moving on to becoming a registered nurse or even a doctor.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science: Health Information Management
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Here’s why thousands of students have chosen Penn Foster College:
• Accreditation —Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Surgical Technician Campuses in New Hampshire
|Concord Hospital - Concord, NH||250 Pleasant Street |
Concord , NH - 03301
|Great Bay Community College - Portsmouth, NH||320 Corporate Drive|
Portsmouth , NH - 03801
|Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center||1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03766||http://www.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/|
|Allied Health Institute||670 N Commercial St, Manchester, NH 03101||http://www.allalliedhealthschools.com/|