Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in North DakotaWorking as a surgical technician or technologist in North Dakota requires that you have a license or certificate. Like most states, North Dakota asks that students sit for the examination administered by the National Board on Certification for Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting. You must also apply for a license through the North Dakota Board of Nursing. Though you cannot obtain a nursing license, you can obtain a permit to work in unlicensed assistant personnel field. All applicants must successfully pass both a criminal background check and a medical examination before working in the state.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in North DakotaThe amount that surgical techs make varies greatly based on their level of experience. North Dakota surgical techs make a median annual salary of around $39,000, which equals $19 an hour. Those with the least amount of experience, which usually refers to recent graduates, make closer to $32,000 a year. Once you have some experience under your belt, you can make closer to $50,000 a year. Most techs also receive dental, vision and health insurance and paid time off for vacations or illnesses.
How to Get Certified in North DakotaNorth Dakota has a relatively small population in relation to its land size, which means that the state is home to fewer universities than you would find in other states. The only school that offers a dedicated surgical tech program is Bismarck State College in Bismarck, North Dakota. Students enrolled in the program must show proof of recent and up to date immunizations before completing their clinical rotations in nearby hospitals. All students must also maintain a high grade point average and receive a C or higher in some classes, which ensures they understood the coursework before working in the field.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- And more...
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- MS in Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
Surgical Technician Campuses in North Dakota
|Bismarck State College||1500 Edwards Ave|
PO Box 5587
Bismarck , ND - 58506-5587