How To Get Certified In South CarolinaTo become certified in the field of surgical technology, a candidate first needs to achieve the proper training and an Associate’s Degree through an accredited program. Once the individual has successfully completed their education, they can sit for the CST, or Certified Surgical Technician exam, which is offered through The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting. South Carolina is currently one of three states that in which certification is required for an individual to practice in this field. Continuing education requirements are either the completion of 60 credits or the retaking of the certification exam every four years.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in South CarolinaThe salary range for surgical techs in South Carolina varies depending on a multitude of factors that include experience, education and location. On the lower end, salaries fall between $28,891 and $42,906, with a median salary of $35,489. The middle range is between $30,417 and $45,224, with a median salary of $37,363. The highest range is between $33,677 and $50,072, with a median salary of $41,368. As an individual gains experience and continuing education, the salary can be expected to increase.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Surgical Technology
- AAS Radiologic Technology
- BS Radiological Sciences
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AS - Surgical Technology
You can complete Southeastern Institute's training programs in as few as 8 months!* Receive handson instruction from caring instructors with practical experience in the fields in which they teach. Southeastern's small class sizes and individualized attention can be just what you need to succeed.
- Certificate in Pharmacy Technology
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Nursing (BS)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Surgical Technician Campuses in South Carolina
|Aiken Technical College - Aiken, SC||PO Drawer 696|
Aiken , SC - 29802-0696
|Brown Mackie College - Greenville - Greenville, SC||Two Liberty Square|
75 Beattie Place, Ste. 100
Greenville , SC - 29601
|Central Carolina Technical College - Sumter, SC||506 North Guignard Drive |
Sumter , SC - 25190
|Florence-Darlington Technical College - Florence, SC||P.O. Box 100548|
Florence , SC - 29501
|Greenville Technical College - Greenville, SC||506 South Pleasantburg Drive|
Greenville , SC - 29606
|Horry Georgetown Technical College - Conway, SC||4003 South Fraser Street|
Georgetown , SC - 29440-9620
|Midlands Technical College - West Columbia, SC||P.O. BOX 2408 |
Columbia , SC - 29202
|Miller-Motte Technical College-Charleston - North Charleston, SC||8085 Rivers Avenue |
Charleston , SC - 29406
|Piedmont Technical College - Greenwood, SC||620 North Emerald Rd.|
Greenwood , SC - 29646
|Spartanburg Community College - Spartanburg, SC||PO Box 4386|
Business Interstate 85 at New Cut Rd.
Spartanburg , SC - 29305
|Technical College of the Lowcountry - Beaufort, SC||921 Ribaut Rd.|
Beaufort , SC - 29901
|Tri-County Technical College - Pendleton, SC||PO Box 587|
Pendleton , SC - 29670
|Virginia College of Greenville - Greenville, SC||78 Global Drive|
Greenville , SC - 29607
|Virginia College-Charleston - North Charleston, SC||6185 Rivers Ave.|
North Charleston , SC - 29406
|Virginia College-Columbia - Columbia, SC||7201 Two Notch Rd|
Columbia , SC - 29223
|York Technical College - Rock Hill, SC||452 S Anderson Rd |
Rock Hill , SC - 29730