How To Get Certified In South CarolinaTo become certified in the field of surgical technology, a candidate first needs to achieve the proper training and an Associate’s Degree through an accredited program. Once the individual has successfully completed their education, they can sit for the CST, or Certified Surgical Technician exam, which is offered through The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting. South Carolina is currently one of three states that in which certification is required for an individual to practice in this field. Continuing education requirements are either the completion of 60 credits or the retaking of the certification exam every four years.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in South CarolinaThe salary range for surgical techs in South Carolina varies depending on a multitude of factors that include experience, education and location. On the lower end, salaries fall between $28,891 and $42,906, with a median salary of $35,489. The middle range is between $30,417 and $45,224, with a median salary of $37,363. The highest range is between $33,677 and $50,072, with a median salary of $41,368. As an individual gains experience and continuing education, the salary can be expected to increase.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Surgical Technology
- AS Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- AAS Radiologic Technology
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Surgical Technician Campuses in South Carolina
|Aiken Technical College - Aiken, SC||PO Drawer 696|
Aiken , SC - 29802-0696
|Brown Mackie College - Greenville - Greenville, SC||Two Liberty Square|
75 Beattie Place, Ste. 100
Greenville , SC - 29601
|Central Carolina Technical College - Sumter, SC||506 North Guignard Drive |
Sumter , SC - 25190
|Florence-Darlington Technical College - Florence, SC||P.O. Box 100548|
Florence , SC - 29501
|Greenville Technical College - Greenville, SC||506 South Pleasantburg Drive|
Greenville , SC - 29606
|Horry Georgetown Technical College - Conway, SC||4003 South Fraser Street|
Georgetown , SC - 29440-9620
|Midlands Technical College - West Columbia, SC||P.O. BOX 2408 |
Columbia , SC - 29202
|Miller-Motte Technical College-Charleston - North Charleston, SC||8085 Rivers Avenue |
Charleston , SC - 29406
|Piedmont Technical College - Greenwood, SC||620 North Emerald Rd.|
Greenwood , SC - 29646
|Spartanburg Community College - Spartanburg, SC||PO Box 4386|
Business Interstate 85 at New Cut Rd.
Spartanburg , SC - 29305
|Technical College of the Lowcountry - Beaufort, SC||921 Ribaut Rd.|
Beaufort , SC - 29901
|Tri-County Technical College - Pendleton, SC||PO Box 587|
Pendleton , SC - 29670
|Virginia College of Greenville - Greenville, SC||78 Global Drive|
Greenville , SC - 29607
|Virginia College-Charleston - North Charleston, SC||6185 Rivers Ave.|
North Charleston , SC - 29406
|Virginia College-Columbia - Columbia, SC||7201 Two Notch Rd|
Columbia , SC - 29223
|York Technical College - Rock Hill, SC||452 S Anderson Rd |
Rock Hill , SC - 29730