Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in South DakotaIn South Dakota, potential practitioners have three different surgical technology schools available where they can learn to practice the profession. Many of these schools are some of the country’s leading institutions for training medical professionals to treat patients correctly. When searching for one of these institutions, it is important to get in contact with them to learn specifically what they have to offer. Most of these schools will offer a personalized consultation in order to learn more about the courses and degree programs offered at the school.
How To Get Certified In South DakotaAt a minimum, surgical technicians in South Dakota will need at least a Surgical Technology Certificate in order to practice in the state. This requires simply that an individual passes classes related to the field and that they have a high school diploma. However, in practice many hospitals will require that practitioners have at least an Associates degree in order to practice. Since this is only a two-year program, this doesn’t represent much of a barrier to practicing in the state. Additionally, individuals who have an Associates degree will be more attractive to prospective employers and will be likely earn more.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in South DakotaThe average surgical technician in South Dakota earns about $35,820 as a salary each year. These pay rates have been trending up in recent years as the demand for certified surgical technicians has been increasing. In addition, the top 10 percent of surgical technicians make approximately $45,730 per year. This means that there is plenty of room for advancement within the profession for individuals who practice it today. Further, this career can act as a stepping stone to higher paid medical professions such as being a nurse or doctor.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Surgical Technician Campuses in South Dakota
|Presentation College - Aberdeen, SD||1500 N Main ST|
Aberdeen , SD - 57401
|Southeast Technical Institute - Sioux Falls, SD||2320 North Career Avenue|
Sioux Falls , SD - 57107
|Western Dakota Technical Institute - Rapid City, SD||800 Mickelson Road |
Rapid City , SD - 57703