Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in South DakotaIn South Dakota, potential practitioners have three different surgical technology schools available where they can learn to practice the profession. Many of these schools are some of the country’s leading institutions for training medical professionals to treat patients correctly. When searching for one of these institutions, it is important to get in contact with them to learn specifically what they have to offer. Most of these schools will offer a personalized consultation in order to learn more about the courses and degree programs offered at the school.
How To Get Certified In South DakotaAt a minimum, surgical technicians in South Dakota will need at least a Surgical Technology Certificate in order to practice in the state. This requires simply that an individual passes classes related to the field and that they have a high school diploma. However, in practice many hospitals will require that practitioners have at least an Associates degree in order to practice. Since this is only a two-year program, this doesn’t represent much of a barrier to practicing in the state. Additionally, individuals who have an Associates degree will be more attractive to prospective employers and will be likely earn more.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in South DakotaThe average surgical technician in South Dakota earns about $35,820 as a salary each year. These pay rates have been trending up in recent years as the demand for certified surgical technicians has been increasing. In addition, the top 10 percent of surgical technicians make approximately $45,730 per year. This means that there is plenty of room for advancement within the profession for individuals who practice it today. Further, this career can act as a stepping stone to higher paid medical professions such as being a nurse or doctor.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Here’s why thousands of students have chosen Penn Foster College:
• Accreditation —Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MS Sport Management
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Surgical Technician Campuses in South Dakota
|Presentation College - Aberdeen, SD||1500 N Main ST|
Aberdeen , SD - 57401
|Southeast Technical Institute - Sioux Falls, SD||2320 North Career Avenue|
Sioux Falls , SD - 57107
|Western Dakota Technical Institute - Rapid City, SD||800 Mickelson Road |
Rapid City , SD - 57703