Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in South DakotaIn South Dakota, potential practitioners have three different surgical technology schools available where they can learn to practice the profession. Many of these schools are some of the country’s leading institutions for training medical professionals to treat patients correctly. When searching for one of these institutions, it is important to get in contact with them to learn specifically what they have to offer. Most of these schools will offer a personalized consultation in order to learn more about the courses and degree programs offered at the school.
How To Get Certified In South DakotaAt a minimum, surgical technicians in South Dakota will need at least a Surgical Technology Certificate in order to practice in the state. This requires simply that an individual passes classes related to the field and that they have a high school diploma. However, in practice many hospitals will require that practitioners have at least an Associates degree in order to practice. Since this is only a two-year program, this doesn’t represent much of a barrier to practicing in the state. Additionally, individuals who have an Associates degree will be more attractive to prospective employers and will be likely earn more.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in South DakotaThe average surgical technician in South Dakota earns about $35,820 as a salary each year. These pay rates have been trending up in recent years as the demand for certified surgical technicians has been increasing. In addition, the top 10 percent of surgical technicians make approximately $45,730 per year. This means that there is plenty of room for advancement within the profession for individuals who practice it today. Further, this career can act as a stepping stone to higher paid medical professions such as being a nurse or doctor.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- MS in Health Informatics
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
Surgical Technician Campuses in South Dakota
|Presentation College - Aberdeen, SD||1500 N Main ST|
Aberdeen , SD - 57401
|Southeast Technical Institute - Sioux Falls, SD||2320 North Career Avenue|
Sioux Falls , SD - 57107
|Western Dakota Technical Institute - Rapid City, SD||800 Mickelson Road |
Rapid City , SD - 57703