Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in South DakotaIn South Dakota, potential practitioners have three different surgical technology schools available where they can learn to practice the profession. Many of these schools are some of the country’s leading institutions for training medical professionals to treat patients correctly. When searching for one of these institutions, it is important to get in contact with them to learn specifically what they have to offer. Most of these schools will offer a personalized consultation in order to learn more about the courses and degree programs offered at the school.
How To Get Certified In South DakotaAt a minimum, surgical technicians in South Dakota will need at least a Surgical Technology Certificate in order to practice in the state. This requires simply that an individual passes classes related to the field and that they have a high school diploma. However, in practice many hospitals will require that practitioners have at least an Associates degree in order to practice. Since this is only a two-year program, this doesn’t represent much of a barrier to practicing in the state. Additionally, individuals who have an Associates degree will be more attractive to prospective employers and will be likely earn more.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in South DakotaThe average surgical technician in South Dakota earns about $35,820 as a salary each year. These pay rates have been trending up in recent years as the demand for certified surgical technicians has been increasing. In addition, the top 10 percent of surgical technicians make approximately $45,730 per year. This means that there is plenty of room for advancement within the profession for individuals who practice it today. Further, this career can act as a stepping stone to higher paid medical professions such as being a nurse or doctor.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C., the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute SPH brings together the fields of medicine, business and education to develop professionals with the skills and knowledge to tackle complex global health challenges.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Master of Public Health
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
Surgical Technician Campuses in South Dakota
|Presentation College - Aberdeen, SD||1500 N Main ST|
Aberdeen , SD - 57401
|Southeast Technical Institute - Sioux Falls, SD||2320 North Career Avenue|
Sioux Falls , SD - 57107
|Western Dakota Technical Institute - Rapid City, SD||800 Mickelson Road |
Rapid City , SD - 57703