Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in South DakotaIn South Dakota, potential practitioners have three different surgical technology schools available where they can learn to practice the profession. Many of these schools are some of the country’s leading institutions for training medical professionals to treat patients correctly. When searching for one of these institutions, it is important to get in contact with them to learn specifically what they have to offer. Most of these schools will offer a personalized consultation in order to learn more about the courses and degree programs offered at the school.
How To Get Certified In South DakotaAt a minimum, surgical technicians in South Dakota will need at least a Surgical Technology Certificate in order to practice in the state. This requires simply that an individual passes classes related to the field and that they have a high school diploma. However, in practice many hospitals will require that practitioners have at least an Associates degree in order to practice. Since this is only a two-year program, this doesn’t represent much of a barrier to practicing in the state. Additionally, individuals who have an Associates degree will be more attractive to prospective employers and will be likely earn more.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in South DakotaThe average surgical technician in South Dakota earns about $35,820 as a salary each year. These pay rates have been trending up in recent years as the demand for certified surgical technicians has been increasing. In addition, the top 10 percent of surgical technicians make approximately $45,730 per year. This means that there is plenty of room for advancement within the profession for individuals who practice it today. Further, this career can act as a stepping stone to higher paid medical professions such as being a nurse or doctor.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Health Information Technology
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Fitness & Nutrition
Surgical Technician Campuses in South Dakota
|Presentation College - Aberdeen, SD||1500 N Main ST|
Aberdeen , SD - 57401
|Southeast Technical Institute - Sioux Falls, SD||2320 North Career Avenue|
Sioux Falls , SD - 57107
|Western Dakota Technical Institute - Rapid City, SD||800 Mickelson Road |
Rapid City , SD - 57703