Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in TennesseeFinding an accredited program in Tennessee may require some research. All schools in Tennessee offering accredited programs may be certified through the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP). When looking for a school to begin your career, research their credentials to improve your chances of being hired upon completing a program. If attending a program accredited by this organization, you will be prepared to take the Certified Surgical Technician exam or the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting exam.
How to get Certified in TennesseeThere are numerous surgical technician certification programs for individuals interested in pursuing a career in the field. Nashville State Community College in Tennessee is the only listed institution offering a certification with the CAAHEP accreditation. The institution is located in Nashville, TN.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in TennesseeIn Chattanooga, TN, the average salary for surgical technician is about $38,000. In Nashville, TN, the salary is approximately $39,000. A career in this field is considered to be a promising one, since the healthcare industry will continue to expand. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the field is expected to grow by 30 percent through 2022.
While there are many programs offering training in surgical technology, those with the proper credentials are required to adhere to certain standards. In order to maintain their credentials, they must demonstrate commitment to providing curriculum and training compliant with CAAHEP recognition standards. Contact us today to locate the perfect school for you.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Surgical Technology
- AS Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- AAS Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Cardiographic Technology, Associates Degree
- Pharmacy Technology, Diploma
- Pharmacy Technology, Associates Degree
- Pharmacy Technician
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- DIP - Pharmacy Technician
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Surgical Technician Campuses in Tennessee
|Chattanooga State Community College - Chattanooga, TN||4501 Amnicola Highway |
Chattanooga , TN - 37406
|ConCorde Career College-Memphis - Memphis, TN||5100 Poplar Avenue|
Memphis , TN - 38137
|Fortis Institute-Cookville - Cookeville, TN||1025 HWY 111 |
Cookeville , TN - 38501
|Fortis Institute-Nashville - Nashville, TN||3354 Perimeter Hill Drive|
Nashville , TN - 37211
|Miller-Motte Technical College- Clarksville - Clarksville, TN||1820 Business Park Drive|
Clarksville , TN - 37040
|Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga - Chattanooga, TN||6020 Shallowford Road|
Chattanooga , TN - 37421
|Nashville State Community College - Nashville, TN||120 White Bridge Road|
Nashville , TN - 37209
|National College-Memphis - Memphis, TN||2576 Thousand Oaks Cove|
Memphis , TN - 38118
|Northeast State Community College - Blountville, TN||2425 Highway 75|
PO Box 246
Blountville , TN - 37617
|Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Crossville - Crossville, TN||910 Miller Avenue |
Crossville , TN - 38555
|Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Hohenwald - Hohenwald, TN||813 West Main Street |
Hohenwald , TN - 38462-2201
|Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Jackson - Jackson, TN||2468 Technology Center Drive |
Jackson , TN - 38301
|Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Knoxville - Knoxville, TN||1100 Liberty Street |
Knoxville , TN - 37919
|Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Murfreesboro - Murfreesboro, TN||1303 Old Fort Parkway |
Murfreesboro , TN - 37129