How To Get Certified In VermontThe Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs checks each program on a regular basis to ensure that students graduate with the skills necessary for working in the field. If your school lacks accreditation from this organization, you need to find a different school. Most programs require that you take some general education courses on science, psychology, math and humanities topics before taking any medical classes. You’ll also need to complete a clinical rotation at a hospital or a doctor’s office. Many Vermont employers also ask that job seekers pass the computerized certification test available from the National Board on Certification for Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in VermontOne of the first things that students ask about when entering college is the salary associated with their future jobs. Surgical techs working in Vermont typically make less than the average salary reported across the country, but you should keep in mind that the cost of living in some areas of Vermont is less than you might find in other cities across the country. Those working in Vermont report making an average of nearly $39,000 a year. Those with more experience can make up to $46,000 or more a year. Recent graduates usually start out making around $31,000 a year.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Fitness & Nutrition
Surgical Technician Campuses in Vermont
|University of Vermont College of Medicine||89 Beaumont Ave, Burlington, VT 05405, USA||http://www.uvm.edu/medicine/|
|University of Vermont Medical Center - Outpatient Pharmacy||1 S Prospect St, Burlington, VT 05401, USA||https://www.uvmhealth.org|
|FREEDOM PHARMACY||321 Main St, Winooski, VT 05404, USA||http://www.freedompharmacyvt.com/|