How To Get Certified In VermontThe Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs checks each program on a regular basis to ensure that students graduate with the skills necessary for working in the field. If your school lacks accreditation from this organization, you need to find a different school. Most programs require that you take some general education courses on science, psychology, math and humanities topics before taking any medical classes. You’ll also need to complete a clinical rotation at a hospital or a doctor’s office. Many Vermont employers also ask that job seekers pass the computerized certification test available from the National Board on Certification for Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in VermontOne of the first things that students ask about when entering college is the salary associated with their future jobs. Surgical techs working in Vermont typically make less than the average salary reported across the country, but you should keep in mind that the cost of living in some areas of Vermont is less than you might find in other cities across the country. Those working in Vermont report making an average of nearly $39,000 a year. Those with more experience can make up to $46,000 or more a year. Recent graduates usually start out making around $31,000 a year.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Here’s why thousands of students have chosen Penn Foster College:
• Accreditation —Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- MS Nursing
- MS Nursing: Patient Safety and Quality
- MS Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Surgical Technician Campuses in Vermont
|University of Vermont College of Medicine||89 Beaumont Ave, Burlington, VT 05405, USA||http://www.uvm.edu/medicine/|
|University of Vermont Medical Center - Outpatient Pharmacy||1 S Prospect St, Burlington, VT 05401, USA||https://www.uvmhealth.org|
|FREEDOM PHARMACY||321 Main St, Winooski, VT 05404, USA||http://www.freedompharmacyvt.com/|