How To Get Certified In VermontThe Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs checks each program on a regular basis to ensure that students graduate with the skills necessary for working in the field. If your school lacks accreditation from this organization, you need to find a different school. Most programs require that you take some general education courses on science, psychology, math and humanities topics before taking any medical classes. You’ll also need to complete a clinical rotation at a hospital or a doctor’s office. Many Vermont employers also ask that job seekers pass the computerized certification test available from the National Board on Certification for Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in VermontOne of the first things that students ask about when entering college is the salary associated with their future jobs. Surgical techs working in Vermont typically make less than the average salary reported across the country, but you should keep in mind that the cost of living in some areas of Vermont is less than you might find in other cities across the country. Those working in Vermont report making an average of nearly $39,000 a year. Those with more experience can make up to $46,000 or more a year. Recent graduates usually start out making around $31,000 a year.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
Surgical Technician Campuses in Vermont
|University of Vermont College of Medicine||89 Beaumont Ave, Burlington, VT 05405, USA||http://www.uvm.edu/medicine/|
|University of Vermont Medical Center - Outpatient Pharmacy||1 S Prospect St, Burlington, VT 05401, USA||https://www.uvmhealth.org|
|FREEDOM PHARMACY||321 Main St, Winooski, VT 05404, USA||http://www.freedompharmacyvt.com/|