Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in WashingtonLicensed surgical technicians must attend an accredited program, so it’s important that you choose a school that is recognized by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP). You can search accredited programs by state on their website, accessible at http://www.caahep.org/find-an-accredited-program/.
How To Get Certified In WashingtonSurgical technicians in Washington state must be licensed through the state’s Department of Health. In order to be eligible for licensure, you must first complete an accredited surgical technician program and pass the national board exam given by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA). In the state of Washington, applicants for a surgical tech license must also complete seven additional hours of training on HIV/AIDS transmission. Learn more about applying for a license on the state’s website at http://www.doh.wa.gov/LicensesPermitsandCertificates/ProfessionsNewReneworUpdate/SurgicalTechnologist/
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in WashingtonAccording to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, surgical technicians nationwide earn an average salary of $44,420 annually, or $21.36 per hour. Salaries for surgical techs in the state of Washington are significantly higher, ranging between approximately $47,400 and $57,790 per year. While salary varies by years of experience, in general, technologists who work in home health tend to make the highest salaries.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C., the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute SPH brings together the fields of medicine, business and education to develop professionals with the skills and knowledge to tackle complex global health challenges.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Master of Public Health
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
Surgical Technician Campuses in Washington
|Bellingham Technical College - Bellingham, WA||3028 Lindbergh Avenue |
Bellingham , WA - 98225-1599
|Clover Park Technical College - Lakewood, WA||4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW |
Lakewood , WA - 98499
|Columbia Basin College - Pasco, WA||2600 North 20th Avenue |
Pasco , WA - 99301
|Renton Technical College - Renton, WA||3000 Northeast 4th Street |
Renton , WA - 98056-4195
|Seattle Central Community College - Seattle, WA||1701 Broadway |
Allied Health Division
Seattle , WA - 98122
|Spokane Community College - Spokane, WA||1810 North Greene Street |
Spokane , WA - 99217-5399
|Yakima Valley Community College - Yakima, WA||16th Avenue and Nobhill Boulevard|
Yakima , WA - 98902