Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in WashingtonLicensed surgical technicians must attend an accredited program, so it’s important that you choose a school that is recognized by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP). You can search accredited programs by state on their website, accessible at http://www.caahep.org/find-an-accredited-program/.
How To Get Certified In WashingtonSurgical technicians in Washington state must be licensed through the state’s Department of Health. In order to be eligible for licensure, you must first complete an accredited surgical technician program and pass the national board exam given by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA). In the state of Washington, applicants for a surgical tech license must also complete seven additional hours of training on HIV/AIDS transmission. Learn more about applying for a license on the state’s website at http://www.doh.wa.gov/LicensesPermitsandCertificates/ProfessionsNewReneworUpdate/SurgicalTechnologist/
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in WashingtonAccording to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, surgical technicians nationwide earn an average salary of $44,420 annually, or $21.36 per hour. Salaries for surgical techs in the state of Washington are significantly higher, ranging between approximately $47,400 and $57,790 per year. While salary varies by years of experience, in general, technologists who work in home health tend to make the highest salaries.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.
- Certificate - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Washington
|Bellingham Technical College - Bellingham, WA||3028 Lindbergh Avenue |
Bellingham , WA - 98225-1599
|Clover Park Technical College - Lakewood, WA||4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW |
Lakewood , WA - 98499
|Columbia Basin College - Pasco, WA||2600 North 20th Avenue |
Pasco , WA - 99301
|Renton Technical College - Renton, WA||3000 Northeast 4th Street |
Renton , WA - 98056-4195
|Seattle Central Community College - Seattle, WA||1701 Broadway |
Allied Health Division
Seattle , WA - 98122
|Spokane Community College - Spokane, WA||1810 North Greene Street |
Spokane , WA - 99217-5399
|Yakima Valley Community College - Yakima, WA||16th Avenue and Nobhill Boulevard|
Yakima , WA - 98902