Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in WashingtonLicensed surgical technicians must attend an accredited program, so it’s important that you choose a school that is recognized by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP). You can search accredited programs by state on their website, accessible at http://www.caahep.org/find-an-accredited-program/.
How To Get Certified In WashingtonSurgical technicians in Washington state must be licensed through the state’s Department of Health. In order to be eligible for licensure, you must first complete an accredited surgical technician program and pass the national board exam given by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA). In the state of Washington, applicants for a surgical tech license must also complete seven additional hours of training on HIV/AIDS transmission. Learn more about applying for a license on the state’s website at http://www.doh.wa.gov/LicensesPermitsandCertificates/ProfessionsNewReneworUpdate/SurgicalTechnologist/
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in WashingtonAccording to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, surgical technicians nationwide earn an average salary of $44,420 annually, or $21.36 per hour. Salaries for surgical techs in the state of Washington are significantly higher, ranging between approximately $47,400 and $57,790 per year. While salary varies by years of experience, in general, technologists who work in home health tend to make the highest salaries.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Health Care Management B.S.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Surgical Technician Campuses in Washington
|Bellingham Technical College - Bellingham, WA||3028 Lindbergh Avenue |
Bellingham , WA - 98225-1599
|Clover Park Technical College - Lakewood, WA||4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW |
Lakewood , WA - 98499
|Columbia Basin College - Pasco, WA||2600 North 20th Avenue |
Pasco , WA - 99301
|Renton Technical College - Renton, WA||3000 Northeast 4th Street |
Renton , WA - 98056-4195
|Seattle Central Community College - Seattle, WA||1701 Broadway |
Allied Health Division
Seattle , WA - 98122
|Spokane Community College - Spokane, WA||1810 North Greene Street |
Spokane , WA - 99217-5399
|Yakima Valley Community College - Yakima, WA||16th Avenue and Nobhill Boulevard|
Yakima , WA - 98902