Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in WyomingAlthough there are several online programs available for surgical technology, the only fully accredited program in the state is through Laramie County Community College. The training at Laramie County Community College requires in-person attendance at its Cheyenne campus. The program involves an intensive 11-month combination of classes and clinical experiences leading to an Associate of Applied Sciences degree. Prior to admittance into the program, all prerequisite courses must be completed. As previously noted, the only accredited Surgical Technician Program in Wyoming is at Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Admission is limited, and classes begin each Fall. If intending to enroll, make certain that all prerequisite classes are first completed, and be prepared for a criminal background check and drug test, as most clinical sites require them.
For people who are specifically interested in Ultrasound Schools in Wyoming, Laramie County Community College offers programs in that niche as well through its intensive six-semester Sonography program. Like the Surgical Technology Program, the Sonography Program is fully accredited, and each new class begins in the summer.
How to get Certified in WyomingIn Wyoming, once an accredited surgical technology program has been completed, trained technologists can then get certification through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA). Certification requires an exam, and study materials can be obtained through the Board’s website.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in WyomingSalaries for Surgical Technicians in Wyoming have been steadily increasing. The median salary for a Casper, Wyoming Surgical Tech in 2014 is $37,798.00, while in Cheyenne, Wyoming, it is $37,458.00. Median salary means that 50% of people employed as a surgical technologist in a given area make less than the median figure, while 50% make more. Salaries, on average, range from the low 30’s to mid 40’s throughout the state.
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- MS in Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Wyoming
|Laramie County Community College - Cheyenne, WY||1400 E. College Drive|
Cheyenne , WY - 82007