Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in WyomingAlthough there are several online programs available for surgical technology, the only fully accredited program in the state is through Laramie County Community College. The training at Laramie County Community College requires in-person attendance at its Cheyenne campus. The program involves an intensive 11-month combination of classes and clinical experiences leading to an Associate of Applied Sciences degree. Prior to admittance into the program, all prerequisite courses must be completed. As previously noted, the only accredited Surgical Technician Program in Wyoming is at Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Admission is limited, and classes begin each Fall. If intending to enroll, make certain that all prerequisite classes are first completed, and be prepared for a criminal background check and drug test, as most clinical sites require them.
For people who are specifically interested in Ultrasound Schools in Wyoming, Laramie County Community College offers programs in that niche as well through its intensive six-semester Sonography program. Like the Surgical Technology Program, the Sonography Program is fully accredited, and each new class begins in the summer.
How to get Certified in WyomingIn Wyoming, once an accredited surgical technology program has been completed, trained technologists can then get certification through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA). Certification requires an exam, and study materials can be obtained through the Board’s website.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in WyomingSalaries for Surgical Technicians in Wyoming have been steadily increasing. The median salary for a Casper, Wyoming Surgical Tech in 2014 is $37,798.00, while in Cheyenne, Wyoming, it is $37,458.00. Median salary means that 50% of people employed as a surgical technologist in a given area make less than the median figure, while 50% make more. Salaries, on average, range from the low 30’s to mid 40’s throughout the state.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Veterinary Assistant
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Surgical Technician Campuses in Wyoming
|Laramie County Community College - Cheyenne, WY||1400 E. College Drive|
Cheyenne , WY - 82007