Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in WyomingAlthough there are several online programs available for surgical technology, the only fully accredited program in the state is through Laramie County Community College. The training at Laramie County Community College requires in-person attendance at its Cheyenne campus. The program involves an intensive 11-month combination of classes and clinical experiences leading to an Associate of Applied Sciences degree. Prior to admittance into the program, all prerequisite courses must be completed. As previously noted, the only accredited Surgical Technician Program in Wyoming is at Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Admission is limited, and classes begin each Fall. If intending to enroll, make certain that all prerequisite classes are first completed, and be prepared for a criminal background check and drug test, as most clinical sites require them.
For people who are specifically interested in Ultrasound Schools in Wyoming, Laramie County Community College offers programs in that niche as well through its intensive six-semester Sonography program. Like the Surgical Technology Program, the Sonography Program is fully accredited, and each new class begins in the summer.
How to get Certified in WyomingIn Wyoming, once an accredited surgical technology program has been completed, trained technologists can then get certification through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA). Certification requires an exam, and study materials can be obtained through the Board’s website.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in WyomingSalaries for Surgical Technicians in Wyoming have been steadily increasing. The median salary for a Casper, Wyoming Surgical Tech in 2014 is $37,798.00, while in Cheyenne, Wyoming, it is $37,458.00. Median salary means that 50% of people employed as a surgical technologist in a given area make less than the median figure, while 50% make more. Salaries, on average, range from the low 30’s to mid 40’s throughout the state.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - fully online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Surgical Technician Campuses in Wyoming
|Laramie County Community College - Cheyenne, WY||1400 E. College Drive|
Cheyenne , WY - 82007