Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in WyomingAlthough there are several online programs available for surgical technology, the only fully accredited program in the state is through Laramie County Community College. The training at Laramie County Community College requires in-person attendance at its Cheyenne campus. The program involves an intensive 11-month combination of classes and clinical experiences leading to an Associate of Applied Sciences degree. Prior to admittance into the program, all prerequisite courses must be completed. As previously noted, the only accredited Surgical Technician Program in Wyoming is at Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Admission is limited, and classes begin each Fall. If intending to enroll, make certain that all prerequisite classes are first completed, and be prepared for a criminal background check and drug test, as most clinical sites require them.
For people who are specifically interested in Ultrasound Schools in Wyoming, Laramie County Community College offers programs in that niche as well through its intensive six-semester Sonography program. Like the Surgical Technology Program, the Sonography Program is fully accredited, and each new class begins in the summer.
How to get Certified in WyomingIn Wyoming, once an accredited surgical technology program has been completed, trained technologists can then get certification through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA). Certification requires an exam, and study materials can be obtained through the Board’s website.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in WyomingSalaries for Surgical Technicians in Wyoming have been steadily increasing. The median salary for a Casper, Wyoming Surgical Tech in 2014 is $37,798.00, while in Cheyenne, Wyoming, it is $37,458.00. Median salary means that 50% of people employed as a surgical technologist in a given area make less than the median figure, while 50% make more. Salaries, on average, range from the low 30’s to mid 40’s throughout the state.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Here’s why thousands of students have chosen Penn Foster College:
• Accreditation —Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Medical Office Administration
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MS Nursing
- MS Nursing: Patient Safety and Quality
- MS Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Surgical Technician Campuses in Wyoming
|Laramie County Community College - Cheyenne, WY||1400 E. College Drive|
Cheyenne , WY - 82007