Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in GeorgiaThe first step you should take once you have decided to pursue the surgical technician vocation is to find an accredited surgical technology school in the state of Georgia. There are several strategies you can employ to accomplish this objective, but conducting a simple internet search may be the simplest and most expedient. To do so, just put a relevant key phrase in the search field. ("Find Georgia Accredited Surgical Technology Schools" will work well.) Once you have done this, the search engine will display a results page from which you can learn about several schools and subsequently determine which one would be most appropriate and advantageous for you to attend.
How to Get Certified in GeorgiaIf you plan to become a surgical technician in the state of Georgia, you should note that obtaining certification can help you advance your career. To apply to take the certification exam through an organization such as The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA), you will need to complete a surgical technician training program. Once you have taken and passed the certification exam, you will likely find that this credential makes you a more marketable job candidate.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in GeorgiaThe average annual income for a surgical technician who is employed in the state of Georgia is $43,000. However, it is important to note that factors such as years of experience and job location can affect how much income one generates annually.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
Surgical Technician Campuses in Georgia
|Albany Technical College - Albany, GA||1704 South Slappey Boulevard |
Albany , GA - 31701-3514
|Athens Technical College - Athens, GA||800 US Highway 29 North|
Athens , GA - 30601-1500
|Augusta Technical College - Augusta, GA||3200 Augusta Tech Drive|
Augusta , GA - 30906
|Central Georgia Technical College - Macon, GA||3300 Macon Technical Drive|
Macon , GA - 31206
|Chattahoochee Technical College- North Metro Campus Acworth - Acworth, GA||5198 Ross Road |
Acworth , GA - 30102
|Coastal Pines Technical College - Waycross, GA||1701 Carswell Avenue |
Waycross , GA - 31501
|Columbus Technical College - Columbus, GA||928 Manchester Expressway |
Columbus , GA - 31904
|Everest College-Marietta - Marietta, GA||1600 Terrell Mill Road|
Marietta , GA - 30067
|Georgia Northwestern Technical College-Rock Spring - Rock Spring, GA||265 Bicentennial Trail |
Rock Spring , GA - 30739
|Gwinnett Technical College - Lawrenceville, GA||5150 Sugarloaf Parkway |
Lawrenceville , GA - 30043
|Lanier Technical College-Oakwood - Oakwood, GA||2990 Landrum Education Drive |
Oakwood , GA - 30566
|Moultrie Technical College-Tifton - Tifton, GA||52 Tech Drive|
Tifton , GA - 31794
|Ogeechee Technical College - Statesboro, GA||One Joseph E. Kennedy Boulevard |
Statesboro , GA - 30458
|Savannah Technical College - Savannah, GA||5717 White Bluff Road |
Savannah , GA - 31405
|Southern Crescent Technical College - Griffin, GA||501 Varsity Rd|
Griffin , GA - 30223
|Southwest Georgia Technical College - Thomasville, GA||15689 US HWY 19 N|
Thomasville , GA - 31792
|Virginia College-Augusta - Augusta, GA||2807 Wylds Road|
Augusta , GA - 30909
|West Georgia Technical College-Waco - Waco, GA||176 Murphy Campus Boulevard|
Waco , GA - 30182
|Wiregrass Georgia Technical College - Valdosta, GA||4089 Val Tech Rd.|
Valdosta , GA - 31602