Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in IdahoThere are a number of ways to find accredited surgical technology schools in Idaho. First, you might want to start by reaching out to local hospitals or clinics to find out where they hire their surgical techs from. You might find that they have a school that they prefer over others. Another way to find accredited surgical tech schools in Idaho is to look on the Internet. The Internet is a great resource for this as not only can you get information about the school but also can read reviews that have been posted by former or present students. This gives a great overview of what you might be getting into at a particular school. Finally, if you know anyone in the surgical field, you might want to ask them about any school suggestions. They may have some insider info on what schools are best for your education.
How to Get Certified in IdahoThe state of Idaho does not require surgical technician certification to work as a surgical tech. However, many students will still become certified. Certification often means higher rates of pay and most employers will be looking for an employee who carries the certification. In order to become certified, students will need to take the test through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in IdahoAccording to Indeed.com, the average salary for a surgical tech in Idaho is $36,000, lower than the national average of $41,000.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Master of Health Informatics
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Surgical Technologist (AOS)
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Surgical Technician Campuses in Idaho
|Brown Mackie College-Boise - Boise, ID||9050 W. Overland Rd|
Boise , ID - 83709
|College of Southern Idaho - Twin Falls, ID||397 North College Road|
HSHS Building #134
Twin Falls , ID - 83301
|College of Western Idaho - Boise, ID||1910 University Drive |
Boise , ID - 83725-2005
|Eastern Idaho Technical College/ School of Technology - Idaho Falls, ID||1600 South 25th East |
Idaho Falls , ID - 83404-5788