Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in IdahoThere are a number of ways to find accredited surgical technology schools in Idaho. First, you might want to start by reaching out to local hospitals or clinics to find out where they hire their surgical techs from. You might find that they have a school that they prefer over others. Another way to find accredited surgical tech schools in Idaho is to look on the Internet. The Internet is a great resource for this as not only can you get information about the school but also can read reviews that have been posted by former or present students. This gives a great overview of what you might be getting into at a particular school. Finally, if you know anyone in the surgical field, you might want to ask them about any school suggestions. They may have some insider info on what schools are best for your education.
How to Get Certified in IdahoThe state of Idaho does not require surgical technician certification to work as a surgical tech. However, many students will still become certified. Certification often means higher rates of pay and most employers will be looking for an employee who carries the certification. In order to become certified, students will need to take the test through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in IdahoAccording to Indeed.com, the average salary for a surgical tech in Idaho is $36,000, lower than the national average of $41,000.
Matching School Ads
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Founded in 1951 by World War II veteran Donald Grantham to provide affordable, higher education for service members and their families.
- Approved by all branches of the United States Armed Forces for Tuition Assistance (TA), and for benefits payments by the Department of Veteran Affairs benefits (VA).
- Reviews applicants’ military and professional training for possible transfer credits, and honors credit earned through successful completion of Defense Acquisition University (DAU) courses.
- Participates in GoArmyEd, Marine Corps Academic Explorer, The Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (CCAF), and many other virtual gateways.
- Bachelor of Science Health Information Management
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Surgical Technician Campuses in Idaho
|Brown Mackie College-Boise - Boise, ID||9050 W. Overland Rd|
Boise , ID - 83709
|College of Southern Idaho - Twin Falls, ID||397 North College Road|
HSHS Building #134
Twin Falls , ID - 83301
|College of Western Idaho - Boise, ID||1910 University Drive |
Boise , ID - 83725-2005
|Eastern Idaho Technical College/ School of Technology - Idaho Falls, ID||1600 South 25th East |
Idaho Falls , ID - 83404-5788