Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in MaineA school offering accredited surgical technology programs is a plus that employees will consider when looking to fill available job openings. Several accredited surgical technology schools in Maine include Eastern Maine Community College and Southern Maine Community College:
- Southern Maine Community College - Southern Maine Community College's program is a collaboration between the school and Portland's Maine Medical Center (MMC). First-year classes include basic studies in patient care and safety, operating room techniques and basic sciences. Classes during the second year are held at MMC where students can gain needed practical experience.
- Eastern Maine Community College - The college's programs include study in medical terminology, proficiency in aseptic techniques, surgical procedure and patient care. The Commission on Accreditation of Applied Health Education (CAAHEP) accredits the surgical technology programs at both colleges.
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- A.S.- Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Health Informatics
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics - Training and Development
- MS in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Health Informatics - Health Data Analytics
- And more...
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Surgical Technician Campuses in Maine
|Eastern Maine Community College - Bangor, ME||354 Hogan Road |
Bangor , ME - 04401
|Maine Medical Center - South Portland, ME||SMCC|
2 South Fort
South Portland , ME - 04106