Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in MaineA school offering accredited surgical technology programs is a plus that employees will consider when looking to fill available job openings. Several accredited surgical technology schools in Maine include Eastern Maine Community College and Southern Maine Community College:
- Southern Maine Community College - Southern Maine Community College's program is a collaboration between the school and Portland's Maine Medical Center (MMC). First-year classes include basic studies in patient care and safety, operating room techniques and basic sciences. Classes during the second year are held at MMC where students can gain needed practical experience.
- Eastern Maine Community College - The college's programs include study in medical terminology, proficiency in aseptic techniques, surgical procedure and patient care. The Commission on Accreditation of Applied Health Education (CAAHEP) accredits the surgical technology programs at both colleges.
Matching School Ads
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Surgical Technologist
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
Locations: New York
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Surgical Technician Campuses in Maine
|Eastern Maine Community College - Bangor, ME||354 Hogan Road |
Bangor , ME - 04401
|Maine Medical Center - South Portland, ME||SMCC|
2 South Fort
South Portland , ME - 04106