Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in MinnesotaSurgical technology schools should be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs. At the Commission's website, http://www.caahep.org/find-an-accredited-program/, you can search a list of accredited programs by state. If you attend a program that is not accredited by the Commission, you may not be eligible to take the certification exam for the profession.
How to Get Certified in MinnesotaCertification in the state of Minnesota is administered by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting. After graduating from an accredited program, you must take the National Board exam and pay a licensing fee to the state. To learn more about this process and fill out the necessary forms, visit their website online at http://nbstsa.org/.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in MinnesotaThe U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the national average salary for surgical technicians is $44,420 per year, or $21.36 per hour. However, techs in Minnesota make well over the national average, with salaries ranging from $47,400 to $57,790. Salaries typically climb higher with years of experience as well as the type of institution where you work.
Matching School Ads
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Master of Health Informatics
- Founded in 1949 as a private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
- Provides Student Success Webinars where tutors provide tips and tricks to help make college a little easier.
- Offers programs in business, psychology, theology, engineering, communications, and more.
- B.S. in Health Information Management
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Surgical Technician Campuses in Minnesota
|2022 Central Avenue Northeast |
East Grand Forks , MN - 56721
|Northland Community and Technical College - East Grand Forks, MN||www.northlandcollege.edu|
|Anoka Technical College - Anoka, MN||1355 West Highway 10 |
Anoka , MN - 55303
|Lake Superior College - Duluth, MN||2101 Trinity Rd |
Duluth , MN - 55811
|Minnesota West Community and Technical College - Luverne, MN||311 N Spring Street |
Luverne , MN - 56156
|Rasmussen College-Brooklyn Park - Brooklyn Park, MN||8301 93rd Avenue North|
Brooklyn Park , MN - 55445-1512
|Rasmussen College-Moorhead - Moorhead, MN||1250 29th Ave. South|
Moorhead , MN - 56560
|Rasmussen College-St. Cloud - St. Cloud, MN||226 Park Avenue South|
St. Cloud , MN - 56301-3713
|Rochester Community and Technical College - Rochester, MN||851 30th Avenue SE |
Rochester , MN - 55904
|St Mary's University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, MN||2500 Park Avenue |
Minneapolis , MN - 55410
|St. Cloud Technical and Community College - St Cloud, MN||1540 Northway Drive |
St. Cloud , MN - 56303