Find Accredited Surgical Technician Schools in MontanaTo meet the minimum requirements established by accrediting organizations in Montana and in the United States, only choose surgical technician schools accredited by The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHE). These programs must be performed by an institution accredited by the U.S. Department of Education in order to quality for national certification. Locate such programs via the U.S. Department of Education website or through searching the CAAHEP online database of accredited schools and programs.
How to Get Certified in MontanaWorking as a surgical technician in Montana requires completion of a degree-seeking program, such as an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Surgical Technology, as well as a passing score on the national Certified Surgical Technician (CST) examination awarded by The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA). Obtaining CST certification in Montana is accomplished after successfully completing a degree program.
Salaries for Surgical Technicians in MontanaAs with any other profession, salary amount varies according to city and current economic factors. As of July 2014, the average surgical technician annual salary is $46,000, which according to current data is 17-percent lower than the national average. Of course, actual salary amounts vary according to individual experience, education-level and physical location.
Matching School Ads
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Surgical Technician Campuses in Montana
|Flathead Valley Community College - Kalispell, MT||777 Grandview Drive|
Kalispell , MT - 59901
|Great Falls College-Montana State University - Great Falls, MT||2100 16th Avenue South |
Great Falls , MT - 59405
|University of Montana - Missoula, MT||909 South Avenue West|
Missoula , MT - 59801